Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. - Page 35

Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm carrying a Kel-Tec PF-9 in a Crossbreed holster: Here's me concealed: Taking photos with an iPhone using a mirror to see is not easy. ...

Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

I'm carrying a Kel-Tec PF-9 in a Crossbreed holster:

Here's me concealed:

Taking photos with an iPhone using a mirror to see is not easy. Next time I'll get the Cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    I would not carry that way as my primary EDC. Try doing a daw on it from stress....Not the optimal way trust me.
    I use my ankle rig for when i am driving and i also work on bank equipment so on a knee for alot of the time have tried practice with draw from stance have fallin many times. Keep my main on my hip.

Distinguished Member Array kelcarry's Avatar
    Hey Y'all: Guess I am asking for trouble but so what. I assume that showing pix can give newbies a good opportunity to see various holsters as they are worn. It certainly provides additional information for them to make an informed decision, although the decision becomes very personal, as evidenced by the scope and differences among the posters. Now is where I get in trouble---if the purpose is to "show off" your holster, my question is "why?". It is in your waist, in your pocket, in your bra---it is in something, out of view and as long as it does what it is suppose to---who cares what it looks like. Even the idea of spending $100+ because you put some alligator on it makes very little purposeful sense since you cannot wear it for evryone to go gaga over. If it is made of cardboard and works like a charm you gotta be a little spend-crazy to go out and spend money on something else with gold frills and gator hide. Just sayin and keeping my head low.

Distinguished Member Array Arko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey Y'all: Guess I am asking for trouble but so what. I assume that showing pix can give newbies a good opportunity to see various holsters as they are worn. It certainly provides additional information for them to make an informed decision, although the decision becomes very personal, as evidenced by the scope and differences among the posters. Now is where I get in trouble---if the purpose is to "show off" your holster, my question is "why?". It is in your waist, in your pocket, in your bra---it is in something, out of view and as long as it does what it is suppose to---who cares what it looks like. Even the idea of spending $100+ because you put some alligator on it makes very little purposeful sense since you cannot wear it for evryone to go gaga over. If it is made of cardboard and works like a charm you gotta be a little spend-crazy to go out and spend money on something else with gold frills and gator hide. Just sayin and keeping my head low.
    I think you answered your own question in your first sentance my friend. Share and learn.

As for adornment of a concealed item? It's just making it personal.
    "Don't Tread on Me"

Distinguished Member
    Just because things are not seen does not mean they can't be pretty or interesting or customized or just plain fun. Look at the lingerie business.

I am thankful for this thread, when you look at these things in the store or online it is not always apparent how it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Well I suppose looks' are deceiving, since that rig looks very uncomfortable. Then again, I have a relatively small frame and I seldom wear under-garments, whereby sweating and chafing would be a big concern. Still, it does appear to be a super-solid mount.
    Regards,
    I like the Kholster! I like the black dye!
    A lack of preparation on your part does not and will not constitute an emergency on mine.

E.A.A. Windicator 2" .357/.38 revolver
    CHP carrier since Oct. 15, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by SubNine View Post
    I started wearing these shirts long before I started carrying.

I don't particularly like the gun touching my bare skin, so I tuck in my t-shirt.
    Tactically, my favorite holster choice (above photo), i have mine adjusted so it would sit completely vertical with the trigger line up with my leg seam for a nature fluid draw upwards. It gives you a nature arm movement, with, and WITHOUT a Israeli draw, giving me the option for a quick shot at the hip, the arm pit, or extending my arm out, or if needed... taking the shot anywhere in between.

I don't like holster that slant forward, or sitting behind the hip, and i'm not crazy about IWB holsters, although some IWB are better than most.

From a concealment carry point of view, people here have some great looking holster/carry rigs. Good Luck with your equipment.

Here's my latest setup. I'm really liking the Kholster.
    I even thought of trading my .357 for a semi auto so I'd have something smaller to conceal better. I'm so glad I found a holster I like.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by goab; February 2nd, 2010 at 02:21 PM. Reason: I forgot the pictures
    A lack of preparation on your part does not and will not constitute an emergency on mine.

E.A.A. Windicator 2" .357/.38 revolver
    CHP carrier since Oct. 15, 2009

Just got my new holster today. I got a high noon - bare asset

I'm still trying to figure out where I want it. But I am extremely happy with the look of it under a tight shirt
    Attached Images

Nice enk5!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zsnake View Post
    OK, nobody has shown a "Pager-Pal" holster yet, so here it goes.

Just another Fat Ol' Man

With a cell Phone

Grab the phone and tug at your waist-band.

UhOh! He's got a Pager-Pal Holster in there!
    You can have a pager a cell phone or an eyeglass case.

Abra-Kadabra.

Pull that puppy out of it's doghouse!

For a one-eyed dog, he's pretty mean! BANG

Been wearing this for three-four years now...very comfortable, very concealable, and very accessable.
    Is that a 1911? If so what is the make a model?

Thanks

I'm updating my post. i have been using this methof since last fall when it started to coll off. When spring hits and things warm up I will probably go back to switching off with appendix carry.

Crossbreen Supertuck, XD9 Sub Compact and a Gould & Goodrich belt. Flashlight is an Olight T20 and the folder is a Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T..

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

hey, Zsnake, is that one of the Para Hawgs?

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    hey, Zsnake, is that one of the Para Hawgs?
    Obviously, I'm not "Z", but yes, that is a Para Hawg in the "Regal finish"

I'll try this set-up and see if i will like it..

Links