Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This has been a very educational thread, Thanks to all here, I love this site!!....

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This has been a very educational thread, Thanks to all here, I love this site!!.
    garyt521 likes this.
    quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis27 View Post
    As I ony wear tuckables due to the fact that I wear tucked in golf shirts at the office. Outside of the CompTAC holsters, does anyone make/use leather tuckables? I would be interested in that set up...
    Curtis,

I too like the tuckable styles of holsters and the best I have found is the Heritage by Tucker Holsters, made right here in Texas. Here are a few of mine:
    PT-145

CZ75BD POLICE

3" SP-101
    The only thing needed for evil to exist is for good men to stand by and do nothing!!!

Thanks! I did a Google search and if they are the one in Houston, I think I found them. I like what I saw, and it looks like I might have found my source for the Tuckable Holsters.
    NRA Member

"...the Constitution does not say Government shall decree the right to keep and bear arms. The Constitution says ‘the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.’” - Ronald Reagan

VIP Member
    Lima - Thanks for the info and the pics. At this stage, I don't think I could "re-learn" to do mag changes from the strong side (see that other post about carrying in the same place), but it looks like you've got your SOP down pat. Good stuff.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    It just me or are there alot of South paws on this forum?
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    Man, I don't want to start a thread train wreck, but it's been bugging me, too. Are there a lot of us, or just more vocal?

VIP Member
    Sorry , but I'm just too embarrassed to show my carry methods. I'm using a piece of junk (IWB) until my 4 new holsters get here. Then I'll post pictures proudly. Besides the IWB, I do carry Smartcarry and shoulder harness...

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post

....Maybe, but I bet alot of photos are taken in front of a mirror, so it looks to be left handed.....
    OnePlink likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by falkon View Post
    Here I fixed it for you.

But... now the wedding ring is on the wrong hand.

Here's what I use:

It's a modified Don Hume OT belt slide that uses ComTac C-clips to ride IWB. I wrote up about it before here.
    You'll notice that I've modified the back attachment so it will ride a little higher.

It works for me, though I'm debating about getting a CTAC. Not too sure about a kydex holster though.

Since taking these pictures I've switched to the standard plastic Sig grips since the rubber hogue ones snag my shirts too much. I was constantly having to pull at them after sitting down.

I take my pictures using the timer on my digital camera. It's a little harder to get centered just right, but it is more true to life. :)
    Mine: Glock 36............Wife's: Ruger SP101 3"
    -------Ruger SR9....................Ruger SR9c
    -------S&W SW99 .45.............Charter Arms Undercover

Hidden Defense - Personal gun & holster designs/reviews.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wow LOL never thought of that well I feel kind of dumb!!!

Quote Originally Posted by okracer View Post
    ....Maybe, but I bet alot of photos are taken in front of a mirror, so it looks to be left handed.....
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Curtis27, I found out he has a rudimentary web site.
    http://www.cuttscustomleather.com
    Best to send him an e-mail or call and tell him what you want. Also ask about pricing as it's not always what's on that site.

Quote Originally Posted by wedoada View Post
    As I've mentioned in other threads...the weight and the wheelchair tend to limit my carry options but the Safepacker seems to work best for me. It looks like a gear pack not a holster. I keep it and my cellphone, etc on a decent belt all the time and just toss it on with whatever I'm wearing so it doesn't matter if its short or jeans.

If I am dressing up I have an IWB that I wear just behind my left hip but the Safepacker "feels" good and provides access when needed, standing, seated, driving, whenever.
    I like my Safepacker too. Fits in the saddlebags on my bike and I can easily grab it to go into a restaurant, etc.
    Hey, is that a Minimed you're wearing?

Minimed ? Nope...pager and a cellphone.
    ~ Randy W. -- G27 & LCP

" If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?" — Sen. Jesse Helms

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    I'm almost always an IWB guy with a T-shirt or polo. Works well for me, even when moving around or squatting down (still gotta be careful when squatting though).

And then there's option 2. This only works with a jacket, though. It stands out too far to fit under a shirt.

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Links