Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Do you actually wear clothes like that daily? Nice getup! :thumb:...

Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

Do you actually wear clothes like that daily? Nice getup! :thumb:

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by tjsjr View Post
    Do you actually wear clothes like that daily? Nice getup! :thumb:
    Yes, and thank you. I am fortunate in that I work in an office where I can dress as I like and also CCW.

Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegan View Post
    Yes, and thank you. I am fortunate in that I work in an office where I can dress as I like and also CCW.

Las Vegan is definitely doing something right.

Kudos to you!

Cheers!
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Las Vegan--awesome. You're aces in my book.

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Las Vegan, is that a watch in your vest pocket?

Nice outfits.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

VIP Member
    Very retro indeed, and you pull it off quite well. Reminds me of watching an ‘Eliot Ness’ film or something along those lines. The only problem is that you're not sporting a classic revolver or a 1911 variant. BTW: I’m also impressed with how well your tie matches the sculpture over the fireplace. Once a cop - always a cop...
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

New Millenium

You would think that after over onehundred and twenty years, holster makers would finally figure out, especially through sales, what kind of holsters the consumer requires. I do understand trends change and new weapons come on the market but for the life of me I do not understand why it is so difficult with our possessed technology to obtain an concelaed hoster. I do not carry any exotic handgun I have a FNP 9, a Glock 36, and a S&W 45acp-235 Air Weight. For the FNP and Glock it is one size fits all and for my S&W it must be accepted that an N frame can only be carried on the hip in a holster bigger than the gun. The holster makers have finally beat me down, I have found a young woman who just graduated from a saddle making course at our local college who is a great holster maker, also, no more one size for all and I can purchase any handgun I want and know there is a holster available.

I wonder if the gals in his stable also carry

You brought up a very good point "weight loss" I'm 5'10", 280 with a 58" chest. I got so tired of being poked in the ribs, hip, lower back, and crotch that I finally found a diet that works "concealed carry."

Glock 30 Bianchi Holster
    Attached Images

Distinguished Member
    I like that idea a few frames above that show the mag holder in the front position. Thanks, I'll have to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I just got the Belt Man belt pictured below, and got the Crossbreed a couple of months ago. I've had the S&W .45 for a few years and got the Bianchi tac-light holster early to mid '07.

The first couple of pics are just to show what an amazing piece of structural architecture that Belt Man belt is! Also notice the Velcro sewn into the entire usable length of the belt in the first pic. That's what the Crossbreed is attached to. If it looks like either one of the boxes of Hornady ammo is holding any of the weight up, it's not, it's just a camera-angle illusion.

Anyway, the other pics are of how I carry most days, with the Crossbreed and my RAMI. If you know they're there, you won't have any trouble picking out the Velcro clips. But try imagining yourself as oblivious to how people carry and then see if this isn't the stealthiest way to carry while still having your weapon pretty easily accessible.

**EDITED to add:

Maybe I don't understand the term, "combat grip," but I have no problem at all slipping my thumb between the weapon and the leather to get a full-fisted, firm grip on the gun. How does the backing leather prevent, or even impede, getting a "combat grip?" What am I missing about the terminology? (I'm referring to the rather common complaint about Crossbreed's pattern for the leather backing interfering with attaining a "combat grip," which can be found in most threads where the Crossbreed is mentioned.)

Blues
    The velcro on your beltman makes a world of difference helping to hide the holster clips attached to the belt. Thanks for posting the pics as I have been toying with the idea of going the velcro route.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeyB View Post
    Kahr PM9 & Tucker Silent Thunder

JakeyB

How secure is this holster? It looks like a single point on the belt. Do you find that it rotates forwards or backwards??

Quote Originally Posted by Superglide View Post
    Tucked shirt, outside the pant with the short jacket I ride with .
    This is my Kimber Pro in a KM3 Fobus Kimber paddle holster.

Setting on the bike.

Very clever. I thought for a quick sec that I was looking at your blackberry/smartphone case.

Great idea

Ill contribute:

--Kevin
    Daily carry: Government 1911
    TN Permit holder, NRA Certified RSO
    "When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away. Don't be reactive, be proactive" - Kevin Miracle
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Links