Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Man what a thread!...

Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

Man what a thread!
    " The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissenger

2. Remove Ads

Glock 23 in an MTAC has been added to the carry options.

These work well together. A Kahr K9 and a Comp-Tac CTAC:

tmoore912 likes this.

Man.....I have always wanted a Kahr K9. One of these days. Willieboy, it looks like you have that CTAC set up for appendix carry? If you do, how do you like it?
    GeorgiaCarry.org
    GPDO SAF NRA
    Let Not My Last Thought Be, If Only I Had My Gun.

Astute observation. The CTAC is adjusted for AIWB carry. It carries well in the CTAC in that position. I have not used the tuckale feature with the K9 though. I doubit it would work very well. I also have a Kahr PM9 that I carry AIWB in either Dales Fricke's Ehud AIWB holster or the Silent Thunder holster by Garrett Industries. These are my two favorite AIWB holsters though I have tried several others. Here are some pics.

PM9 in Ehud:

PM9 in Silent Thunder:

Distinguished Member Array TSiWRX's Avatar
    ^ Willieboy, do you notice one or the other carrying "slimmer" than the other? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TSiWRX View Post
    ^ Willieboy, do you notice one or the other carrying "slimmer" than the other? Thanks.
    If there is a difference, it's negligible. I guss if I had it pick one based on its slimness, I'd go with the Ehud. The Silent Thunder is more flexible though because it can be had with any of three different clip styles. Which ever clip you choose, you can adjust it up nd down to raise or lower the gun relative to the waistband and you can adjust the cant from 15 degrees backward (crossdraw) to 15 degrees forward. I also like he stability of the Silent Thunder. The gun does not feel like it's going to flip out of my pants.

I also like the Jhook on the Silent Thunder. The Jhook on the Silent Thunder is the only one, of all the holsters in my holster drawer that will engage my Tucker Gunleather belt. All the others, including the Ehud will only fit a thinner dress belt. I could probably take a heat gun to it to increase the depth of the hook but, knowing me, I'd end up with an unrecognizable black blob.

Before I found the Silent Thunder, The Ehud was my favorite AIWB for the PM9. It is simple, holds the gun securely and allows for a fast draw.

Two Silent Thunder Holsters and Two Bangers

I liked the Silent Thunder for the PM9 so much I ordered one for the G26. It arrived today after being lost in the deep, black abyss of the USPS for a few days. Both carry well in the AIWB position. Naturally the increased thickness of the G26 is noticeable, but the holster does a good job of keeping it hidden away. The Silent Thunder holsters are really nicely made guys. If you haven't tried one, you owe it to yourself.

Here are some pics.

Thanks for looking guys.

By far the best I own- You can not see it or feel it.- GOES EVERYWHERE

Distinguished Member Array TSiWRX's Avatar
    Thanks for your help, Willieboy, much appreciated.

I have used a Silent Thunder for Government and Commander sized 1911s. Very nice on the gun and it is silent when you draw. Mine was a first generation holster when it only had a single attachment point. The newest version seems to have a better attachment.

GeorgiaCarry.org
    GPDO SAF NRA
    Let Not My Last Thought Be, If Only I Had My Gun.

Quote Originally Posted by PPPMan View Post
    I'm carrying a Kel-Tec PF-9 in a Crossbreed holster:

Here's me concealed:

Taking photos with an iPhone using a mirror to see is not easy. Next time I'll get the Cannon.
    I'm carrying a Kel-Tec PF-9 in a Crossbreed Minituck (horsehide). It took me a few months to decide on that combo. Goal was to get thinnest pistol, most comfortable holster. I carry at 3:30 position, although sometimes I move it to 6:00 if I really want to hide it. At 06:00 it's a little awkward to draw, but not too bad.

Don

--
    Don Montalvo
    Coppell, Texas
    http://linkedin.com/in/donmontalvo

Local forum asked for photos, now that they're on the internet I guess I'll contribute....

Glock 27 in a DeSantis Companion at 3:30, DeSantis Intruder at 4:00 lets me tuck for polo and shorts, or if I'm in a longer T-shirt then I'll OWB a Blackhawk CQC Sepra lvl II in "sloppy concealed carry" where if I reach up or bend over I know it'll be OC, so it's reserved for places/days I'm equally as comfortable straight up OCing, but cover up for courtesy of the sheep.

Serpa OC setup, with the sloppy tuck for short term. But it hides well in the winter.

Casual Carry in the DeSantis Companion

For those that didn't spot it

And just the holster

The companion does have an OWB option but I need a thicker belt before I make that change.

And the tuckable DeSantis Intruder

In casual mode...

and for just how it sits, sorry about the goofy arm angle it tends to rest about the top of the slide naturally

And just the holster

I'm starting to look into more subtle clips so I need not be black pants and belt for all tucked situations, and I probably need a better belt. I still feel like I'm perpetually printing, but these photos actually eased my mind a little bit, that is until I was reminded how much weight I need to lose!

Glock Certified Armorer

IWB

No comments on the gut, please!

Very comfortable & easily accessible.
    "How much self-defense is too much?"

A prudent one foresees the evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished. - Proverbs 22:3

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    No comments on the gut, please!

Very comfortable & easily accessible.
    Is that a Judge Public Defender?

Links