Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My new holster for N8squared holsters... Check them out at http://n82tactical.com/n82store/ or my review in the Holster section: http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/...n8squared.html...

Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

My new holster for N8squared holsters...

Check them out at http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

or my review in the Holster section:

Received my new IWB holster and all i gotta say is great job N8squared!
    bachinphx likes this.

2. Remove Ads

I carry my M&P Shield in a Theis Holster.

And here's my review of it: REVIEW

Shirt was tucked behind it just to show the cant and location of the holster. I took a picture of it with the shirt un-tucked but you couldn't see anything there.

Currently carry is a SHTF Gear ACE-1 IWB holster. It's a kydex/ Leather holster that is comparable to the Crossbreed Supertuck holster. IMO It is better as the back of the supertuck gets in the way of the grip of the firearm. This holster allows you to get a full grip on the gun before it ever leaves the holster. Kant (SP) and height adjustable. Here are some photos of the holster as well as me wearing it. Keep in mind the little printing you might see is the face that I am wearing gym shorts and an under armour shirt. My normal shirts are still pretty tight and conceal it perfectly. (im young, still gotta be fashionable. haha)

trigger guard holsters.jpg I make my own holsters and mag pouches. I dont have a pic that is clear enough but I found this works pretty well.

M-40-sniper-rifle-937321.jpg

Oh, sorry...... you meant the firearm...... : )

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    My previous EDC was the Kimber Ultra Raptor. It was starting to wear the kim-pro finish slightly on the frame so I went back to a polymer (M&P9c) EDC, so I wouldn't need to worry about scratches and the usual holster wear.

An older photo of the Kimber carried in a CBST (when I was kinda FAT 205+ lbs)

Photo of the M&P9c carried in a CBST (oh my the fats gone 168 lbs)

^^^^^ Shadow wins the best garage award! ^^^^^^^^^^

If I had a garage like that, not much work would be going on in it, but my wife would hear me say, "I'll be workin' in the garage, hon" an awful lot
    GGs
    BGs

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    This is how I carry my Colt Combat Commander with CT grips. I've got a MS VMII at the 4-4:30 position. I'm 5'10" and about 178lbs for reference.

Bad image quality but hopefully you get the point.
    colt.jpgholster.jpgside1.jpgside2.jpg
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

what kind of holster(s) do you use while wearing sweatpants or basketball shorts. i dont run but sometimes wear clothes that dont have a belt, or draw strings. i have looked at the pt-one and the remora, but the remora is a "no clip holster" and that makes me more than kind of nervous about it falling out (the holster that is).

Quote Originally Posted by cfd335 View Post
    what kind of holster(s) do you use while wearing sweatpants or basketball shorts. i dont run but sometimes wear clothes that dont have a belt, or draw strings. i have looked at the pt-one and the remora, but the remora is a "no clip holster" and that makes me more than kind of nervous about it falling out (the holster that is).
    I have several remora holsters. You can jog with sweatpants and the remora provided that your sweatpants are worn snug around the waist. Go on YouTube and look around as there are several vids of guys and gals jogging, doing flips etc with the remora and not having issues.
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

those seem nice. has anyone ever used or have a pt-two, or a 3speed holster?

Where did u get those grips...
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

This lives in my right front pocket.

PD 351.JPG
    Eternity...it's Hell without Jesus

USN 1969-1973
    USS Jonas Ingram DD938

White Hat max tuck. put clips behind belt on pants. works great and comfortable

IMG-20120822-00255.jpgIMG-20120822-00257.jpg

My turn!

This is my current setup with a Tommy Theis IWB hybrid gun holster and spare mag holster.

ccframe.jpg
    Sig P250 .45 Subcompact
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose,
    is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound. ~ L. Neil Smith

Links