Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. - Page 57

Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; M&P357 in a Crossbreed Supertuck....

Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Like Tree295Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

M&P357 in a Crossbreed Supertuck.

Quote Originally Posted by vca2004 View Post
    My turn!

This is my current setup with a Tommy Theis IWB hybrid gun holster and spare mag holster.

Attachment 62105
    You could be printing like anything, and nobody would notice or mind.
    Certified Infidel

Originally Posted by vca2004

My turn!

This is my current setup with a Tommy Theis IWB hybrid gun holster and spare mag holster.

Attachment 62105

Great Profile.........nice holster too.

Crossbreed Supertuck with the Ruger LC9. I just got it in the mail not 3 hours ago! Excuse the stomach, I'm currently getting rid of it

IMG_0131.jpgIMG_0132.jpg

Wow, I think I'm going to buy that, frame it and put it on the wall in my office as fine art

Going to consider this one as I want silent draw on a Shield 9 with laser and something that doesn't wear on the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain View Post
    My Ritchie CQ-QR arrived today. Very quick, very good customer service by Skip Ritchie. Ordered 3-30-12, arrived 4-18-12.
    Last edited by Navman; December 9th, 2012 at 08:28 PM.
    ccman likes this.

Glock 19 in a Comp-Tac Infidel.

I posted this one in the "CC Guns" thread yesterday, but it's probably better off here.

A few options for my Kahr P380...

Top left: DeSantis Nemesis. Good for front-pocket (or coat pocket) carry, although it tends to print a little.

Top right: N82 Tactical. Pretty comfortable, once you get the damn thing on your belt. The suede backing makes it exceptionally difficult to get into place, and the elastic retention system doesn't inspire confidence. It's also nearly impossible to re-holster without removing the entire thing. If I had it to do over, I'd pass on this one.

Bottom left (with Kahr in place): Uncle George's wallet holster. My favorite so far, and the one I think I'll carry most often. The draw is a little awkward, but the holster is very stealthy and comfortable.

Bottom right: Remora (with blue gun). Seems like it would be good for IWB or appendix carry, but it's basically Mexican carry in a holster, and isn't all that comfortable. I'm lukewarm on the Remora at this point. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Giving the N82 another try today.

Update: It was comfortable to wear, but by the end of the day, the pistol had started to creep out of the holster, exposing the trigger. I was not pleased. I have to return this thing.
    Last edited by Topsider; December 16th, 2012 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielC View Post
    Attachment 57722Attachment 57723

My new Simply Rugged leather.
    Love Simply Rugged holsters! I have two: one for my J frame for EDC, and one for my model 25 mountain gun. Very well made, no frills holsters for both concealment and backwoods carry. Pics soon...

Cheers,
    Tom
    Last edited by Jambie; January 2nd, 2013 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Navman View Post
    Wow, I think I'm going to buy that, frame it and put it on the wall in my office as fine art

Going to consider this one as I want silent draw on a Shield 9 with laser and something that doesn't wear on the gun.
    Sure is Purdy. Had the pleasure of meeting and ordering three holsters from Skip. Now that I have a Glock 27, I may go and get me one of these as well. Thanks for sharing.
    Jim

'Fortes Fortuna Juvat'
    NRA Member
    NRA Life of Duty Member

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...96026431_o.jpg
    Comp-Tac Holster, and matching mag holsters.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    I'll stick with CrossBreed Super Tuck and Galco King Tuk both fit my needs in comfort and conceal ability for every day carry. They have eliminated any additions to my box of well recommended box of once used/never again to be used holsters.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1406 View Post
    Well, the reason that I asked was to see if oversized cloths were the only way to conceal. I've been trying to see what all kinds of options were available to me for carrying a 1911. Also, when I strap on my concealed holdster, I feel like I have a neon sign above my head stating that I have a gun, and in seeing these pictures, I can see that its not as bad as I think it is. And also, I was looking for different ideas for how to carry, there's always the chance to see something that I hadn't thought of before.
    Nick

Welcome to DeSantis Gunhide®. "We didn't invent concealment, we just perfected it." — DeSantis Holster there's many stores if you've not looked yet but there's one that I was giong to buy not here but in another link I got else where that's like a belly band that you wear around your waste just above your belt line and is customizable from their standard sizes too.

I actually was interested in this thread as it's even given me an idea or two to carry my storm once I get it in. it's a compact model but all in all just the same concept of trying to conceal a BAG even being a compact model. I saw a youtube clip and the guy brought up a good point though of carrying. Wish I could find it but anyways. His opinion of carrying in the back was simply this, "It's fine till someone pushes you or tackles you tot he ground causing you to land on it unexpectedly and most likely causing more sevier harm to your back as the gun butt jams into your back." He talked about ankle carry too. It's an ok thing till you have to reach for it in a sticky situation where you're on the ground wrestling with your attacker and you can't reach for it. In OC situations I seriously think what he says about that would happen far more than anyone would ever expect. Stating that is an attacker wished to he simply could reach to your side swipe your gun away from your holster and rob you with your own gun. I'm not sure how much it costs in each and every state to CC but in SD it's $10 and worth every penny though good for only 4 years but what ever I can live with that. My opinion would be to have ur CC and carry in a webbed fastion belt carry just forward of your hips between your belly button and your hip bone. You can still hve the reach if u bend over and if u fall forward at least you won't have it hurt u too bad I'd think unlike ur back where it could cause spinal damage in some fastion depending on how you land. JMHO

Sponsored Links