Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. - Page 7

Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is one of my holsters, an Andrews leather Monarch rig. I also carry with a Tucker Gunleather IWB Tuckable style. The gun is a ...

Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Like Tree295Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

It's amazeing how many headless people we have on this forum.

This is one of my holsters, an Andrews leather Monarch rig. I also carry with a Tucker Gunleather IWB Tuckable style. The gun is a Kahr Arms P9. I hope this works, I don't think I have attached a picture before.

GUN MAG PICTURES 031.jpg
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

I love my new holster from Nate at UBG Holsters.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    "If all good things come to those that wait, how long before I get the best?" ---Me

http://www.nextlevelcellular.com/

One thing I noticed about these pictures is that most of you carry a folder clipped inside your front pocket. What are the laws in your state regarding concealed knives?

South Carolina forbids concealing a knife with a blade longer than 2 inches. Even my Swiss Army has at least a 3-inch blade, and my tactical folders are 4.

I'm going to have to research the law a little to see if the way I've been carrying (clipped inside front pocket just like everyone else) is legal.

Any thoughts?
    NRA Certified Instructor

Primary carry guns: Glock 23, SA Loaded Custom LW Micro .45, S&W Model 10

If those don't work: BM/DPMS CAR-15 custom, Rem. 11-87 3.5-inch

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar
    I never understood a law where you can't carry a knife with a blade that is bigger than a 3" blade, and yet you can legally carry a firearm, which is able to reach out to targets far beyond what a 3" blade would. There is no knife law in Alaska, I've seen some people carry large hunting knives around, no problems.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by SubMOA View Post
    One thing I noticed about these pictures is that most of you carry a folder clipped inside your front pocket. What are the laws in your state regarding concealed knives?

South Carolina forbids concealing a knife with a blade longer than 2 inches. Even my Swiss Army has at least a 3-inch blade, and my tactical folders are 4.

I'm going to have to research the law a little to see if the way I've been carrying (clipped inside front pocket just like everyone else) is legal.

Any thoughts?

Very good point!

I need MI Law info!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    "If all good things come to those that wait, how long before I get the best?" ---Me

http://www.nextlevelcellular.com/

VIP Member

Any thoughts?
    good point, everyone should check on knife laws where they are (or will be traveling to) just as they should check firearms laws

the blade I have clipped in my pocket in the pictures is a Remington 4 inch folder

as for Texas law, I won't fluff this thread, you can read lol:
    http://tlo2.tlc.state.tx.us/statutes...0.htm#46.02.00
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar

Any thoughts?
    Every state's different. As someone already mentioned, you need to check out your states knife laws as well as ones you travel through &/or to. In my state, you can carry a concealed folder of any length, but no fixed blade over 2" long.
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

Quote Originally Posted by 64zebra View Post
    good point, everyone should check on knife laws where they are (or will be traveling to) just as they should check firearms laws

the blade I have clipped in my pocket in the pictures is a Remington 4 inch folder

as for Texas law, I won't fluff this thread, you can read lol:
    http://tlo2.tlc.state.tx.us/statutes...0.htm#46.02.00
    I did, I've been in NJ for almost a month for training, all of my knives are illegal there. I'll be so glad once I start my on-site work back in Dixie.
    Vis consili expers mole ruit sua.
    -Horace

Spyderdude...

Quote Originally Posted by spyderdude View Post
    I started wearing these shirts long before I started carrying.

With all due respect...you don't need a gun, the shirt will SCARE the BG...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

All links broken.
    Last edited by Scott; January 28th, 2010 at 08:05 PM. Reason: All links broken.

A Sholder Rig (Uncovered for Illustration)

Here's my wife Glock 26 in a Sam Andrews Monarch Shoulder rig:

She wears light cover blouses.

Added as an example of shoulder rigs (in short supply on this thread).

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Taurus 24/7 Pro Compact in a Hume J.I.T.

6' 0" and 230 lbs.

Last edited by Bumper; October 3rd, 2007 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Details
    "The Army and the Navy are run like traditional military services. The Air Force is run like a corporation. But the Marine Corps is a religion." Navy Admiral

University of Science Music and Culture

SEMPER FI!

Thanks for all the posts everyone. It would be sweet if everyone could remember to post what firearm and what holster are being used in the photos.

Might also be nice if people note their height and weight if they feel comfortable with it.

Thanks,

-john

I am carrying SIG P229 in a C-TAC holster with 1.25 clips. I am about 5'9" at 235lb. Just a small note, I usually carry it a bit front of my hip because of the luv-handles.

Sorry, I love this shirt. Plus, makes me look less suspicious.

I print a little, but then again I usually have my hands in my pocket, so it helps.

For the limo runs, I still use the same holster. I just tuck the dress shirt behind the holster and wear my suit coat over it.
    Drgnfly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spyderdude View Post
    I started wearing these shirts long before I started carrying.

I don't particularly like the gun touching my bare skin, so I tuck in my t-shirt.
    +1 for the LOUD shirt dudes! (Me included)
    Taggart Snyder
    Man about town...

Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links