Sidearmor holster's

Sidearmor holster's

This is a discussion on Sidearmor holster's within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Need some input from anyone who knows about sidearmor holsters.I'm especially interested in holster to fit a glock 26 and to be able to carry ...

Thread: Sidearmor holster's

Sidearmor holster's

Need some input from anyone who knows about sidearmor holsters.I'm especially interested in holster to fit a glock 26 and to be able to carry this in "appendix position". Blade-tech holsters offer a "UCH[ultimate concealment holster]holster that they recommend for this type of carry, but i have heard that Sidearmor also has a quality holster that is very reasonable.Let me hear from everyone on this because with summer coming on this will be my preferred carry when i will be away from work and in casual wear.

Senior Member Array CombatEffective's Avatar
    I don't own a Sidearmor, but I have heard good things about them. I do own a B-T UCH for a Ruger P95. It's a nice holster. The single attachment point will allow it roll forward slightly if you don't use a good belt. I usually carry with the pistol in the 3 o'clock postion.

JT
    I have a SideArmor holster for my Glock 23. Excellent quality, and great customer service. A couple of years ago I bought a forward cant OWB to use for IDPA (which I still havenít got around to competing in yet). I use it at the range, but donít use it for concealed carry because I prefer IWB. But I do plan on getting an IWB SideArmor holster soon.
    Blessed be the Lord my rock who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I have owned a 4th generation Sidearmor IWB, a Comp-Tac C-Tac, and a Threat Solutions UCR. I rank the UCR first, followed by the C-Tac and then the Sidearmor. The Answer from Tucker Gun Leather has probably the best IWB for Glocks, but it's pricey.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    --GEORGE ORWELL

Links