CCW HOLSTER with weapon light?

This is a discussion on CCW HOLSTER with weapon light? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone know of a GOOD CCW leather OWB holster that will allow you to carry a light on your pistol?The weapon is a Kimber ...

Thread: CCW HOLSTER with weapon light?

Does anyone know of a GOOD CCW leather OWB holster that will allow you to carry a light on your pistol?The weapon is a Kimber w/x200a.I'm almost certain I saw something on this a while back but I'm driveing myself crazy trieing to find it.Any info would be a great help.

This is the one I use for my Glock 23. It is made by Aker Gunleather. It's called the NightGuard and works with Insight Lights. (I've posted it here before so maybe that's where you saw it)

Prints bad if you are wearing a pull-over cover garment like a polo or t-shirt unless it's an extra big shirt, but works great if you have an open button-up shirt or light jacket. (it does hold the gun snug and tight against your body and is comfortable)

I wear it if I'm riding in plain clothes with the sheriff's deputies. Will probably wear it a lot more this fall and winter. I've only had it about 3 months but I like it!

I got it from www.galls.com Also Galls may not carry all models it's available in, so check around and call Aker if you're not sure.

Not sure if it is made for the Kimber, you'll have to check. I have since seen several in kydex. I'll look around and try and find one.

There are some new concealment holsters for light attached weapons just now coming out on the market. Still a fairly new animal for concealment holsters. I expect more to follow in next couple years.

-Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar
    Don Hume makes a holster for on the belt carry with light mounted, as does Blade Tech. Bianchi makes one but last I checked it was for Glocks only. My choice was the Don Hume and even though a 1911 with light was quite a package to carry on a dress belt (even a good gun belt) it concealed well.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

I think this is the one fed_wif_a_sig mentioned from Don Hume....

It fits a Kimber and a Surefire X200

http://www.donhume.com/Products/Prod...m?ProductID=25

Blade Tech seems to have about a dozen Kydex models for light mounted pistols so here's that link too.

http://www.blade-tech.com/Holsters-w...ght-c-280.html
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Depending on if they have the light, Fist will make any of their leather holsters fit a gun with a light for an additional $15.

Thanks a lot guys.If you find anymore please post them.I've always been a leather kind of guy but the blade-tech IWB looks interesting. I'm also going to check out fist line of holsters.

Sponsored Links