No one should ever carry with any less than this....

This is a discussion on No one should ever carry with any less than this.... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was watching a a video on youtube and a thought hit me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqwF5dlZheY If this is how much the BG will be carrying then ...

Thread: No one should ever carry with any less than this....

I was watching a a video on youtube and a thought hit me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqwF5dlZheY If this is how much the BG will be carrying then I need to have more.
    ~~~the biggest deficit of the general public is a lack of personal accountability.. I have no one to blame for my actions, regardless of circumstances, except myself and by the same token I can hold no one else responsible for my protection and well being other than myself~~~

quick ban razor blades, small pocket knives, and kubatons!

...do it for the children!

Quote Originally Posted by raysheen View Post
    quick ban razor blades, small pocket knives, and kubatons!

...do it for the children!
    Just for the record, I was not posting this as to the message, but more for the visual aspect of HOW MUCH he had on him.

and on a side note, it may be wise to go ahead and ban black electrical tape and baggy clothes.
    (sarcasm intentional)
    ~~~the biggest deficit of the general public is a lack of personal accountability.. I have no one to blame for my actions, regardless of circumstances, except myself and by the same token I can hold no one else responsible for my protection and well being other than myself~~~

Gave me a few ideas for condealed carry.

When this guy equated a pocket knife with a Glock his credibility went out the window.
    'The assailant chooses the time, location and method of attack.

Since they are unlikely to let you know ahead of time when, where and how violent they're going to be, you should always be prepared.' - matiki

That's all he carries? He's underprepared.

Wow! Well, that should make all those guys on this forum who carry 2 or 3 pistols at once feel a bit less paranoid.

I love how they pull all this out but I'd like to see him walk around with all that crap on him at one time. standing still is easy...walk and thats the true daily test....and I would say with all he had thats not gonna happen.
    R1

This is mine. That is yours.

Lets keep it that way.

Senior Moderator
    +1

I'd like to see him walk in the gym with all that junk down his pants.
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLOLUCKY View Post
    I love how they pull all this out but I'd like to see him walk around with all that crap on him at one time. standing still is easy...walk and thats the true daily test....and I would say with all he had thats not gonna happen.
    He would rattle and clank like the tin man.
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in ... And how many want out." British Prime Minister Tony Blair

We need to invite onto this forum he did have some good concealed carry ideas. Stay away from an MRI

"First rule of a gun fight is to have a gun"

I always walk around with my Remington 870 12 GA stuffed down the back of my pants. It's quite comfy.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

I have no problem with his demo, I didn't get any"gungrabber" from it. It's a realistic show-n-tell for school officers, certainly. Yeah, you'd walk stiff-legged with an 870 down your leg, but put one of those nice aircasts on, and you've got an excuse. Go in the restroom, pop a ceiling tile, and start your stash. Two days later, you'd be ready to spill a little blood, I'd say.

I've carried an SAK or an Old Timer pocket knife in places where it was a squeek to get them in. FYI- with a piece of flatbar wedged in the frame, they're a pretty solid shank... which is the intent, in context of the video. He's basically running the gamut, from just better than a prison shank, to the shotty.

Criticize, if you're so inclined, but look at the kids attending your kids' school, this year. Could anyone of them do what the cop did, with ill intent?

I thought everybody carried 4 sets of brass knuckles.

Austin

Member Array Intentional Flincher's Avatar
    Wow. Am I glad to have been fortunate enough to go to a school where I didn't have to worry about other students with weapons....Other students had weapons, I just didn't have to worry about it. I mean yeah, most all the guys carried a pocket knife around, but it didn't get brandished, or even shown in school. And all the other "outdoorsy" types kept their shotguns and .22's in their vehicles.
    A witty saying proves nothing.

Voltaire

I think you may be missing the point. Seems as though he is saying ANY one of these items would be easy to covertly bring to school.

Some thing to consider

Common Sense, the rarest of all senses

Sponsored Links