A message for Brommeland customers

This is a discussion on A message for Brommeland customers within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi Folks, As many of you are aware, we experienced a period of time in which our supply of leather was interrupted and as a ...

Hi Folks,

As many of you are aware, we experienced a period of time in which our supply of leather was interrupted and as a result, we are running very behind in our deliveries. The problem is being TREMENDOUSLY compounded with "is it done yet?" phone calls and emails - so many of them that our production is now down well below 50% of what we can normally accomplish.

Please bear in mind that we normally have 2-3 hundred orders at any given time, plus new folks calling and asking product questions every day as well. If each of our existing customers called us with an "is it done yet"? call every two weeks, that's 30 calls a day, plus new customer inquiries. Plus emails. Plus PM's. We simply can't do it all.

Our highest priority is to fill the orders that our existing customers have placed over the past year, and to do so as quickly as possible without lowering the quality standards that folks have come to expect from us. In order to do that, we are implementing the following measures ASAP:

1: We will not accept any new orders until such time as we are back on schedule. (90 days from now is our best estimate)

2: We are discontinuing all telephone communication and severely limiting emails with our customers until such time as we are back on schedule. The sheer number of calls/emails is enormous, and it has become so bad that even with my wife handling the majority of them, I still have entire days in which no holsters get made. People ask her technical questions that she has to pass onto me, and I don't get any more work done than if I were answering the phone myself. We simply cannot deal with this volume of calls and still find time to make holsters.

If a customer wishes to cancel or make changes to an existing order, we ask them to please do so by email :

gbholsterman@earthlink.net (However, please be advised that all "is it done yet"? emails will be deleted without response. All past due orders will be shipped within 90 days - many well before then. We are presently shipping 15 or so orders a week. That number will double with the phone turned off. Each person will be notified when their order ships so that they can be watching for it.)

Changes/cancellations can also sent by "snail mail" to the following address:

Brommeland Gunleather
    PO Box 813
    Sneedville, TN 37869

As always, refunds will be promptly made to anyone requesting them.

I really wish there was an alternative to this approach, but we are getting hammered with so many calls and emails that we simply will never get caught up if we don't do this. We owe our customers their holsters, and that must be taken care of before we take on anything more. It is my sincere hope that we can get this resolved quickly and get everyone taken care of without anyone getting their feelings hurt.
    Thanks to all for your understanding and patience.

This post has been Closed and Edited.

Bud

Links