+1 for Sideguard Holsters.

This is a discussion on +1 for Sideguard Holsters. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just wanted to give a plug for Erik at Sideguard Holsters http://www.sideguardholsters.com/ I have been looking for some Custom Holsters for my G-23 and my ...

Thread: +1 for Sideguard Holsters.

Thumbs up +1 for Sideguard Holsters.

Just wanted to give a plug for Erik at Sideguard Holsters

http://www.sideguardholsters.com/

I have been looking for some Custom Holsters for my G-23 and my new XD9sc.

With the turnaround time of most of the custom makers I decided to try getting one for the intrim time from Erik at Sideguard Holsters.

I must say that yesterday I received a Minimal Snap IWB for Appendix carry of my XD9sc from Safeguard Holsters.

The holster I received from Erik is 1st rate. I consider them value priced which is why I purchased it as an "intrim holster" until I decide on a few other holsters.

I have to say that the quality is 1st rate. Very tight and snug fit made to the specific XD9sc. Stitching is excellent and the snap loop is very functional! His turnaround on this holster was less than 3 weeks I believe and I am more than happy and this holster is definitely a keeper!

I did fail to mention on ordering that I have XS Big Dot sights on the XD so it is a bit tight on the sights, but it is stretching out nicely and don't think it will adversely affect anything. The Draw is already getting easier with some stretching. I have been slowly inserting pistol deeper and deeper into the holster as it stretches. Almost there now! But that was my fault in forgetting to tell him!

I think Erik will continue to grow as a holstermaker and definitely fills a niche with value prices, quick turnaround and quality workmanship!

Give him a call... He'll do you right!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

2. Remove Ads

You do know

There are no problems in life too large to be handled by the use of small arms and high explosives

In god we trust, all others are suspects

$10.00 transfers in Houston, Texas

Hope to have mine soon, bought it to hold me until my Max Con arrives.

+1

Erik has had stellar reviews from people back in the Twin Cities, which is why I ordered one of his "slide" OWB for my 9VE. I can't wait to get it.
    "...Far better it is to dare mighty things....than to take rank with those poor spirits who...knows not victory nor defeat." Theordore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by sass20485 View Post
    Hope to have mine soon, bought it to hold me until my Max Con arrives.
    I just started your's tonight and will be ready and shipped by EOD Monday at the latest.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Distinguished Member Array BIG E's Avatar
    Glad to hear. I'm in the process of ordering two for my M&P9. Will post reviews.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

Thanks for the orders guys!
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

me
    I just got home to look at mine tonight. It has been here since monday but I have been at hockey camp as an off ice leader all week. It feels wonderful, Erik I am very pleased.
    Mark

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

me
    Here are 3 pictures I snapped while cooking dinner yesterday. These are of my M&P40 and My Father's G27 both in Side Guard "Snap" Holsters.

Mark

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

I am very happy with my OWB made for the 6946 that Erik made for me. Another thubs up for his leather work

Links