Crossbreed Iwb Holster

Crossbreed Iwb Holster

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Iwb Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; You guys are a BAD influence on me. I just made the leap over to IWB holsters, found two which seemed to have comfort in ...

New Member Array MAN WITH A GUN's Avatar

Crossbreed Iwb Holster

You guys are a BAD influence on me.

I just made the leap over to IWB holsters, found two which seemed to have comfort in mind; THE ANSWER and CROSSBREED, and ordered the CROSSBREED since it looked as if it was the same as THE ANSWER and was half the price.

I called them and spoke with the guy who makes them and got the SUPER TUCK version for around $65.00.

I my old age I am going for comfort and this looks as if you can tote all day without paying a price in pain.
    Concealed Carry Moto: Surprise, Surprise Surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by MAN WITH A GUN View Post

I just made the leap over to IWB holsters, found two which seemed to have comfort in mind; THE ANSWER and CROSSBREED, and ordered the CROSSBREED since it looked as if it was the same as THE ANSWER and was half the price.

I called them and spoke with the guy who makes them and got the SUPER TUCK version for around $65.00.

I my old age I am going for comfort and this looks as if you can tote all day without paying a price in pain.
    I like mine. Comfy for all day no problem. The grip of my xd kinda digs into my side if I wear it too close to 3 o'clock (only if I try to bend that way, even a teeny bit). I could probably adjust it to remedy that, but I'm busy (being lazy) all the time.
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this mini documentary!
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

Quote Originally Posted by MAN WITH A GUN View Post

I LOVE my Super Tuck. Wear it with a G19 all day and sometimes forget its there. Their customer service is EXCELENT as well so far.

Jim

Distinguished Member Array BIG E's Avatar
    I just ordered one for my M&P9 the other day too. I usually carry OWB, but I am looking forward to giving it a try.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

Links