I ordered my CTAC holster - Page 2

I ordered my CTAC holster

This is a discussion on I ordered my CTAC holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; From Comp-tac's site Notice: We have a thirty day return policy, no questions asked. If you purchased an item directly and would like to return ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I ordered my CTAC holster

From Comp-tac's site
    Notice: We have a thirty day return policy, no questions asked. If you purchased an item directly and would like to return it for a refund or exchange (minus shipping & handling), just send it back with your name, detailed contact information, and instructions on how you'd like us to process your order. We reserve the right to decline returns on orders older than thirty days.

So send back for the other

I wanted a Crossbreed for my Kel-Tec PF9 as I have one for my Glock - but they did not make one as of yet for the PF9. I was considering Tucker or Comp-Tac CTAC. I went with the CTAC. Their order updating has been excellent. I ordered Monday and have had several emails updating the process. It is now in shipping - so a 1 1/2 days from order and now it is in shipping. Not bad. I am counting on all the reviews that it will be a great holster.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyboyLDB View Post
    I wanted a Crossbreed for my Kel-Tec PF9 as I have one for my Glock - but they did not make one as of yet for the PF9. I was considering Tucker or Comp-Tac CTAC. I went with the CTAC. Their order updating has been excellent. I ordered Monday and have had several emails updating the process. It is now in shipping - so a 1 1/2 days from order and now it is in shipping. Not bad. I am counting on all the reviews that it will be a great holster.
    I also am in GA and if my times are correct, you should be getting it before the weekend. (don't quote me on that......just my experience from that same email until I got mine less than a week and a half ago) They ship USPS so if you don't see anything at the door just check the mailbox. I got that fake-out......looking forward to getting home and seeing a package by the front door and then getting dejected when it wasn't there only to find it resting in the mailbox instead. By the way, you will love it. Only had it for a week and a half but absolutely love it so far.
    ~~~the biggest deficit of the general public is a lack of personal accountability.. I have no one to blame for my actions, regardless of circumstances, except myself and by the same token I can hold no one else responsible for my protection and well being other than myself~~~

Does CompTac's warranty still work if say you buy your holster from Gunner's Alley?
    Glock 27
    Para LTC 1911
    Kel Tec P-3AT
    Ruger LCP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links