I ordered my CTAC holster

This is a discussion on I ordered my CTAC holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Today I went down to a local LEO Supply store, looking to see if they maybe had any tuckable IWB holsters for me to try ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I ordered my CTAC holster

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar

Today I went down to a local LEO Supply store, looking to see if they maybe had any tuckable IWB holsters for me to try out. Well they didn't but one of the guys there was in the process of ordering some Comp-Tac stuff, and told me he could order a CTAC holster for me. The damage is 75.00, which is cheaper than if I had ordered online because of shipping. I'll give a full review when I get it.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

Please do your review, I'm considering one, but my last several custom holsters from other vendors have been disappointing experiences. I'm starting to consider just strictly buying off the rack.

The valley of the sun scorched earth(Phx,Az)
    I got lucky and found the C-TAC for my Kimber before I ended up with the dreaded "box-o-holsters". It has been the best holster EVER. You will not be disappointed.
    NRA Life Member USCCA Member

Freedoms Precious Metals:Gold, Silver and Lead

"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Kimber Tactical Pro II w/EE over 2000 rnds NO MALFUNCTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by KMBRTAC45 View Post
    I got lucky and found the C-TAC ... before I ended up with the dreaded "box-o-holsters". It has been the best holster EVER. You will not be disappointed.

Ditto.

You will not be disappointed with the CTAC.

Thumbs up No shipping charge?

No shipping? What a deal. You're gonna love that CTAC.

I'm glad that ComTac went with a "Flat Rate" shipping charge. Wish more vendors would take advantage of this deal, or at least pass the savings on to the consumer.
    Why is it that you always find things at the last place you looked?
    Because when you find something-you stop looking-Mooch

I've got a CTAC and I like it a lot. I was originally concerned with tuck-ability, but that has proven not a problem. Anyone considering one should be advised to do good research about the clips you want. If you want extra sets of clips order them all at the same time. I ordered my CTAC with the C-clips only to find that they were not ideal...the top would fall off and behind the belt. I then ordered standard clips and had to pay for shipping again.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtDawg View Post
    No shipping? What a deal. You're gonna love that CTAC.

I'm glad that ComTac went with a "Flat Rate" shipping charge. Wish more vendors would take advantage of this deal, or at least pass the savings on to the consumer.
    Because of my own screw up I had to pay for shipping for 2 separate orders. However, the actual shipping was $4.60, not the $8.50 they charge. I understand the flat-rate is probably easier for them and it is the price of doing business.

I just recieved my CTAC a week and a half ago. It arrived on the same day I was driving to the beach for vacation, and being very eager to try it out, I decided to wear it on the drive. Let me be the first to say that driving for 9 hours with a brand new holster is not necessarily fun. However, after that initial wearing, it has literally become like a second skin. Very comfortable, very concealable, and very secure. I couldn't be more pleased. (plus the fact that it showed up in under a week after ordering online)
    ~~~the biggest deficit of the general public is a lack of personal accountability.. I have no one to blame for my actions, regardless of circumstances, except myself and by the same token I can hold no one else responsible for my protection and well being other than myself~~~

You can't beat shipping times like that!!!
    Glock 27
    Para LTC 1911
    Kel Tec P-3AT
    Ruger LCP

Mine arrived yesterday. I bought one for my XDs. I wore it last night and it seems comfortable. I'll likely carry it this week.

I almost used it today but put on my CABO holster and N frame...as usual.

Dave

My C Tac arrived yesterday.I put it on right away and it seems to be doing the job.I was using a Galco NSA but this holster is much more comfortable.So, it will have to do until my Max Con V gets here in December....

I have a CTAC for a Bersa 380 and love it! It keeps the trim lines of that gun just that - TRIM! Very stable and secure and fits perfectly. I ordered mine from gunnersalley.com and it arrived 3 days later.

i just got mine yesterday (WOOHOO). get it set up the way i want (i think) and its seems really nice and very stable. my only problem with it is that its a pain in the butt to get on. im gonna have get a crappy thing too that i can just through on (for example my bf and i were in our room the other day when we heard someone come in the house. so he quick threw on his other holster and gun to go check it out. ended up being his sister- home early. so good thing he didnt round the corner with gun in hand and scare the crap outa her)

New MTAC

That MTAC looks great - that may be my IWB holster for my new M&P 9C. Thanks for the link!

Dang it And I just laid out $73.00 for the C Tac and now I see this! Oh well.....I reckon I will just have to quit drinking beer for a week so I can afford this one too......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links