Thank You

Thank You

This is a discussion on Thank You within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I wanted to publically thank Mr. Matt Del Fatti and his Daughter Gina for their professionalism, understanding and concern for a customer's needs. I called ...

Thread: Thank You

Thank You

I wanted to publically thank Mr. Matt Del Fatti and his Daughter Gina for their professionalism, understanding and concern for a customer's needs.

I called a couple of weeks ago and placed an order for a Moon Clip Carrier and Gina was kind enough to "piggyback" it to another order so I could have it in a week.

Mr. Delfatti sent me an OWB Holster to try the rake on, to determine what I needed. He said, "Don't be too hard on this holster since it's an old prototype that I've had sitting around for years, but it will fit your N-Frame."

Old Prototype my eye, it's a gorgeous LP Model in black. Anyway, I tried it and after speaking with him again on the phone we determined that I need a considerable rake, compared to the "standard" 15-20 degrees. I then asked him if he was willing to sell me the holster, to "get me by." I was expecting to pay the full price for it. He quoted me a price that I don't even think would cover his leather cost today.

I placed my order and have no doubt that I will receive the finest holster/belt/moon clip carrier that any man can make. His, and his Daughter's understanding and care for what the customer needs and wants is remarkable in today's mass produced world of consumerism.

Thank you Gina and Matt Del Fatti.

Biker

VIP Member
    I only have one Del Fatti product so far - a basic "loop" for belt carrying a Surefire Z2. His craftsmanship and attention to detail are evident even in this small and relatively simple piece. I'm sure I'll end up with more examples of his skill sooner or later (although, with the demand for his products, I'm thinking it might be "later!")
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Sponsored Links