Brommeland update:

This is a discussion on Brommeland update: within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 'evening gents (and ladies), recieved a call from "leatherboy" today, in a tizzy. It seems his wife forgot to pack up the computer cables for ...

Thread: Brommeland update:

Talking Brommeland update:

'evening gents (and ladies),

recieved a call from "leatherboy" today, in a tizzy. It seems his wife forgot to pack up the computer cables for the temp shot in TN (hey folks, thats HIS story, an' he's stickin' to it!). Yeah, I know, "his wife".... The same lady that can take care of the house, the kids, mail the holsters out, and walk Gary to his car everytime he forgets where he parked , didnt pack the cables. You must decide for your self who forgot what! heehehe.

Anywho, he does have a phone set up with some sort of answering device, and he asked if I'd pass it on to y'all. (423) 733-9257.

Dan

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    You must decide for your self who forgot what!
    Haha - Gary - you're gonna have to respond to this later ya know!!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

DC Founder
    Leatherboy? That scares me!
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Does working with that smelly stuff get to you after awhile??? I believe it was just a genuine oversight and we got to back the truth here. Hope things work out ok.
    As you slide down the banister of life,
    May the splinters never point the wrong way.
    ---
    NRA Life Member

What can I tell you - She's a natural blonde! (And I have to find HER truck when she loses it, not the other way around there Danny boy)

Anyway, the temporary office is now up and running. There is an answering machine on the phone (we're actually out building the new shop every day and don't have phone service at the construction site yet). If anyone needs to get in touch with me, please call 423-733-9257 and leave a message. I'll return the call within 24 hrs. I apologize for not being more available, but this is the best we can do until the shop is built. (About 3-4 more weeks, give or take).

Thanks for hangin' in there with us, guys. I really appreciate it.

No problem Gary...we've been having some laughs at your expense while you were out!

Kimber Ultra CDP Elite STS II

A gun is a tool...the real weapon is between your ears!

Hey All!
    We finally got the concrete poured and the slab is now curing. Construction of the building itself starts Sunday AM. We hope to have the shell weathertight within a week, and be completely finished by month's end.
    I'll keep ya'll posted as things progress. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Brommeland
    Hey All!
    We finally got the concrete poured and the slab is now curing. Construction of the building itself starts Sunday AM. We hope to have the shell weathertight within a week, and be completely finished by month's end.
    I'll keep ya'll posted as things progress. Thanks!
    Hey Folks!
    Well, I was a bit off in my estimate here, guys. I assume that most of you are familiar with Murphy's Law - well old Murphy has been lookin' over my shoulder and snickerin' since this project got started.
    My contractors didn't seem to be in any hurry to get to work (and that's putting it mildly), and we have had a bunch of bad weather. However, the worst seems to be behind us now, and I hope to be back up and running on a limited basis in about two weeks, and be at full capacity in about another month.
    I've got to get back up on the ladder and get to work - ya'll take care. I'll be in touch. Thanks!

Assistant Administrator
    Careful on that ladder!!

I guess if Murphy is there with you, then that'll give me a break from him!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Thanks for the news, Gary. I've been wondering how things were going.

I've got plans for ye >; )

I've tried calling Gary on the listed phone number, but it won't go through. Does anyone have a better number? Or an update on his progress???

Hi Guys!
    Well, where do I begin w/ the BellSouth saga? They promised to have the phone lines run to the new shop three weeks ago. This did not happen. They were told repeatedly not to disconnect this number (424.733.9257) until the new location was operational. Instead of hooking up my phone, they disconnected this line, killed my DSL (and subsequently my Internet access) and basically made it look like I had disappeared.
    They are now promising installation by 28 August. We'll see. In the meantime, this number is once again active. It is in a rented office about 10 miles from the shop. Please be patient - I don't have the opportunity to check email and phone messages more than a couple of times a week. (The rest of my time is spent finishing up the shop and installing equipment.)
    We will be back up and running this week. If the phone lines are not run by the date promised this time, I'll get a cell phone and post the number here.
    Thank you all for your patience. I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate it. Thanks!

Links