Flashlight leather needed

This is a discussion on Flashlight leather needed within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Is there anyone out there who makes a good holder for a flashlight that would allow quick access and relative concealability?...

Thread: Flashlight leather needed

Springfield, Missouri

Is there anyone out there who makes a good holder for a flashlight that would allow quick access and relative concealability?
    A man without a blackthorn stick is a man without an expedient. - Irish Proverb

Why so SERIOUS?

State of Discombobulation
    Yes, Matt Del Fatti.

See my thread titled "Thank You".

Atlanta, GA
    I would actually like to hear an answer to this as well. I have a Surefire G2 that I have been keeping in a cheap nylon holster and the other night I actually had an occasion to use it. I was on vacation at the beach and we would go walking on the beach at night. Apparently one night after putting it back in the holster, I had applied too much pressure to the tail cap and it remained on in the holster but since the nylon flap was covering the light source, I didn't realize it until the next night when we went walking again and the batteries were 100% dead and the nylon flap had a nice sized hole melted out of the middle of it.
    ~~~the biggest deficit of the general public is a lack of personal accountability.. I have no one to blame for my actions, regardless of circumstances, except myself and by the same token I can hold no one else responsible for my protection and well being other than myself~~~

Thumbs up Its not leather but...

I use Blade-Tech combo light/mag holder. Since I have SF E2D, the rear "teeth" does not allow for a lens-up position. The BT has a adjustable friction fit, Tech-lok clip on (doesn't work w/Rafter belts).

What would make it even better is if the mag and light were canted away from each other ala Mitch Rosen/Del Fatti.

My .02.
    Why is it that you always find things at the last place you looked?
    Because when you find something-you stop looking-Mooch

New York
    I got one of these from Garrity gunleather (www.garritysgunleather.com). I like it better than most because it isn't bulky, you can carry bezel down, and it's nice and secure.

Bleeding-heart reporter: “Do you feel that violence begets violence?”
    Jeff Cooper: “It is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure - and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more than he can enjoy."

Central FL
    Try Concealco. They make models for MOST flashlights that are commonly carried, relatively fast turn around time too. I have a belt model for my Surefire.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links