Bandolier type holster for SOB carry

This is a discussion on Bandolier type holster for SOB carry within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am looking for a holster that is a cross between a shoulder holster and a sob holster. The weapon would be carried in the ...

Thread: Bandolier type holster for SOB carry

I am looking for a holster that is a cross between a shoulder holster and a sob holster.

The weapon would be carried in the small of the back with the muzzle facing weak side or down.

I have seen knives carried in this manner and I wanted to see if there was a gun holster of this design.

What about this belly band?
    --Jason--

Yes, yet knives very seldom have a ND/AD. The carry you describe means that you'd have to muzzle-sweep your entire lower torso to present your pistol during draw-stroke. That could be the (very wise) reason why that holster design is hard to find. Oh! And...Welcome to the forum!
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Sponsored Links