Found Some Good Lefty Leather - Pics!

This is a discussion on Found Some Good Lefty Leather - Pics! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello, I went into my favorite gunstore today to get rid of some surplus items I had. Wound up with a good chunk of change. ...

Thread: Found Some Good Lefty Leather - Pics!

Senior Member Array Joshua M. Smith's Avatar

Hello,

I went into my favorite gunstore today to get rid of some surplus items I had.

Wound up with a good chunk of change. I almost bought some ammo with it but decided instead to look in with the holsters.

I found these lefty holsters in with the used holsters. They feel like they are very good quality. The H&R peeks out of the slimjim a bit, but not enough to be unsafe. My snubby rides very comfortably on my belt, though it still sees weak-hand pocket carry most of the time in a nice pocket holster.

I plan to use these holsters mainly for woods carry due to the strap design. However, I wouldn't dismiss carrying the snubby now and again like this after I aquire a speedloader and gain sufficient practice with the strap.

The brand is "Hunter." I've not heard of them, but then again I dont' really do brand name much - I just narrow down what I like until I find what I'm looking for. This is how I came by my original carry gun which is still with me to this day, 10 years later.

I feel I made out well.

Josh <><

i see you firing lefty in your avatar , are you left handed ? or are you just gearing up for the woods ?

i wear mine cross draw while in the woods due to rifle stock smacking it .
    either way cool looking holsters . i always check the holster box at the pawn shops haven't found a good deal though .

elance

Sponsored Links