Accumold holsters

Accumold holsters

This is a discussion on Accumold holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Has anybody here tried any of the Bianchi Accumold holsters. Do you like it? What model do you have? For what gun? Does it conceal ...

Accumold holsters

Has anybody here tried any of the Bianchi Accumold holsters. Do you like it? What model do you have? For what gun? Does it conceal good? Always see them, shop says they sell well but never heard any feedback.

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    Hmm, the shop said they sold well? Did they say what model, or what it was for, or by whom? They're good duty holsters for LE that use nylon gear, but I didn't think they're very good for CC, unless it's OWB carry. If it's for OWB carry, they reholster easily & I've found them pretty durable.

Hope that helps.
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

I have a couple in my closet...as stated previously, not so good for CC. If you are looking for a good OWB, I recommend Blackhawk SERPA (~$35)

Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post
    I have a couple in my closet...as stated previously, not so good for CC. If you are looking for a good OWB, I recommend Blackhawk SERPA (~$35)

I love my Blackhawk CQC w/Serpa. It comes with both paddle & belt carry options. I do carry mine concealed with a shirt pulled over. For OWB you can't beat it. Not as great for conceal - but I can manage sometimes when I don't want to carry IWB.

I agree...I OC (sometimes) around the yard, or if I need to make a quick run down to Home Depot/Lowes or going out ot eat (as required by VA state law where alcohol is served).

It will be my new favorite CC holster when the cooler weather gets here (VA)

Links