Found a shirt that works well concealing with IWB

This is a discussion on Found a shirt that works well concealing with IWB within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Stopped in at Sportsman's Warehouse yesterday to look for a new poocketknife and happened to see some shirts hanging on a rack. They are short ...

Stopped in at Sportsman's Warehouse yesterday to look for a new poocketknife and happened to see some shirts hanging on a rack. They are short sleeved plaid with 2 breast pockets and all snaps instead of buttons. Made by Carhart. I bought one and wore it untucked today while carrying a Glock 23 IWB. I usually have trouble finding shirts that will not print with my slightly rotund (42") middle section. The material used in these shirts is ideal. It is cool, even in today's 100 degree temp and yet the material is heavy enough it does not print. I'll probably be going back to buy another one soon. They had the shirt in 2 colors. I do not work for Sportsman's Warehouse or Carhart. Just want to pass along my find to others who may share the same situation as me, meaning an oversize waist. Some days, it's just way to hot to wear a vest.

Senior Member Array f8lranger4x4's Avatar
    thanks I'll be on the look out. Walmart had some good shirts on sale 6.50 and it worked well for my 23.

Links