UBG Canute!!!

UBG Canute!!!

This is a discussion on UBG Canute!!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Waiting in my mailbox yesterday evening. Nate, hat's off to you buddy...this is a superior holster IMO. I previously carried my G36 in a Milt ...

Thread: UBG Canute!!!

UBG Canute!!!

Waiting in my mailbox yesterday evening. Nate, hat's off to you buddy...this is a superior holster IMO. I previously carried my G36 in a Milt Sparks "watch six" which was considerably more expensive (now available in the for sale forum for $70.00 shipped). It's a nice rig, but now that I have one of nate's leathers, the G36 will be carried exclusively in it.

It's a tad bit thicker than the Sparks, but not enough for me to care. The two things I LOVE about this setup is that reholstering is a breeze with a sturdy, open mouth. With the Sparks, I had to turn the muzzle into my body in order to open the mouth, probably because my love handle closed it up, but still... not too happy about pointing a gun at myself. Second, the G36 basically locks into the hoslter due to the precise fit. Don't know if it's by design or what, but I love it! At first I was like... Oh S. I can't get the damn gun out now. But I quickly realized that with a slight twist of the grip, she comes right out. This is a beautiful thing because if there were ever a time when someone other than myself tried to take my gun, it would just tug on my belt. I unloaded my G36, strapped it on and had my wife try to take it from a number of different angles...and she couldn't do it! I can draw faster with this holster over the watch six for some reason. It actually feels more like a kydex draw to me as compared to my c-tac... nice and smooth. Anyway, very impressed and very happy. I'm going to have another order in right away.
    Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes...that way, when you criticize him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Congrats on the new holster! I hear nothing but good things about UBG. Whats up with not putting up a photo of the new gear, you know thats a no-no?

Links