K&D Western Style Crossdraw Holster for Judge w/new photos at post 11 - Page 2

K&D Western Style Crossdraw Holster for Judge w/new photos at post 11

This is a discussion on K&D Western Style Crossdraw Holster for Judge w/new photos at post 11 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by jarhead79 Question.... Are the belt loops on those pants too small for her to string it through??? Nate Nate, yes they are ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead79 View Post
    Question.... Are the belt loops on those pants too small for her to string it through???

Nate
    Nate, yes they are too small. Normally the shirt would not be tucked in anyway, she just did that so I could take the pictures. I told her she could put it over the shirt, but she said it wouldn't look right (as if that mattered). She has no intention of wearing the belt for anything but the holster anyway. Lots of the pants she wears at home don't have belt loops anyway. The idea we had for this was that she would wear the gun when I am not at home. I work 3 nights per week and before this she has had the Judge in the room where she spends most of her time. That meant if she went back to the kitchen the gun remained up in the living room. I didn't like that and tried to come up with a way that she could take it with her. We looked as several options, but this is the one she finally decided on. I am hoping that she will get used to having it one and will be wearing it when ever she is at home, but right now it's just going to be when I am gone.

In the pictures the holster and gun are at almost 9 o'clock. She will really have it at about 11 most of the time. When I tried taking pictures at that position the holster and gun did not show up well, so we moved it around a little.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Nice looking rig. Is that Taurus the one that chambers .410 shotshells?
    Jack

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean3 View Post
    Nice looking rig. Is that Taurus the one that chambers .410 shotshells?
    Jack
    That's the one, Jack. It is really quite accurate with good .45 Colt ammo and has a pretty good spread with .410 000. Taurus has introduced one that will take the 3" .410 shells. This one only handles the 2.5" shells. You still would not want to surprise Leah when she has it on. It could ruin your whole day.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by dr_cmg View Post
    That's the one, Jack. It is really quite accurate with good .45 Colt ammo and has a pretty good spread with .410 000. Taurus has introduced one that will take the 3" .410 shells. This one only handles the 2.5" shells. You still would not want to surprise Leah when she has it on. It could ruin your whole day.
    I figured that out when you posted pics of her with the 10mm. She's definitely not a woman to be taken lightly. You're a lucky man.
    Jack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links