Uccomfort Video

This is a discussion on Uccomfort Video within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here isa new video from UnderCoverComfort just like FEDs video this will show how well the product works also the girl in video is way ...

Thread: Uccomfort Video

Uccomfort Video

Here isa new video from UnderCoverComfort just like FEDs video this will show how well the product works also the girl in video is way hot. Again I don't work for them I just use their products and I like the style of products that they carry. While most companies sale concealment product they don't show you how to use and or how to access your weapon this company is taking a different approach they created a concealment compression shirt they did not stop there they also created a tactical dress shirt that you can wear over the concealment holster. Very innovative, found out that the owner of the company is a former undercover cop from the South Bronx in NYC and a very nice guy.

http://uccomfort.net/user/UCcomfort.mov

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    Downloaded that - and added to what fed_wif_a_sig has described - this gear is impressive.

I have a feeling I must get this for use on certain occasions ... probably not high summer for me as my present method works OK and I sweat buckets! I do tho like the idea of having another option available.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

I can't get the vid to run. I have quicktime as well, the latest version. Any ideas? I'd like to check it out cause I am thinking of getting a couple of them as well.

Ti
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

Assistant Administrator
    Grant - I use quicktime alternative and that runs in VLC media player. It should run.

If you have no luck at all let me know and I'll try a conversion to .WMV or MPEG for you.
    Chris - P95

the video worked for me.

I dont like the design personally.

VIP Member
    I like this but I've got a Kangaroo type holster that isn't an extra layer of clothing. Guess would be good in winter.

Assistant Administrator
    I think fed_wif_a_sig is away on assignment but if he sees the thread on return - it'd be useful have his views once more on the sweat aspect - for the sake of this specific thread.

The insulation aspect is the one downside I imagine - being a skilled sweater!!! Thus my thinking that I'd only use it other than high summer. I do tho like the options it opens up for some occasions.

Also IIRC - fed has used his over a long time frame to great effect - and that in itself speaks volumes to me.
    Chris - P95

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar
    Thank you Chris...your kind words are appriciated (but ****** I miss the accent when I read your words and not hear them spoken).

Yes you sweat, but in the 100 degree Texas heat I cant think of anything I wear that dosent make me sweat (heck even tried buck naked once but the gun didnt hide real well and neighbors looked at me funny---ok I wasnt really naked, just in a Speedo).

My cure for the sweat is to wear a t-shirt under the UC Comfort shirt and it helps but on really warm days, when I'm outside alot I just make sure to clean my pistol when the day is done.

As far as UC Comfort's owner (Al is his name) he truly has the mindset of getting products out to people that make being concealed easier and more undetectable. He never plans on doing away with leather holsters, but their are occasions that you need something a little more concealable. Great guy and really has some innovatice designs comming out soon.

Ok back to work and sorry I cant say more but internet access is limited overhere.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

FWIW, I described in the other UC thread (the one where Steve posted his video) how I made a little Kydex "taco" for use in my UC which protects the firearm from sweat.

-john

Strange, everyone without a cover garment is left handed, all covered are right handed.. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by CraigJS View Post
    Strange, everyone without a cover garment is left handed, all covered are right handed.. :-)
    i noticed that too. you beat me to the punch on that one. us leftys appreciate that.

impressive vid and product. you still have to dress around the garment to make it that accessible but hey, it can be used with either hand and it's super concealed. nice.
    What's this button do?

Hey folks just saw the uccomfort video on You Tube here is a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wVsOVM5ebE

Links