Defensive Carry banner

Don Hume for my S&W 642

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  PAExplorer 
#1 ·
I thought I would share some pics of my new Don Hume IWB holster for my 642 (H715-M W.C.: Waistband Clip-On). I really am not used to carrying IWB, but there are some instances when I thought it would work well for me. My criteria was this; I wanted it to clip on, I wanted it to be well made, and finally it needed to be inexpensive. I thought the last one wouldn't match with the second, but I am happy to say that this Don Hume was inexpensive (around $35 shipped) and very well made. It fits the gun perfectly. I don't have a lot of experience with holsters, but this one works well for me.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
It clips on over the belt. I wear it at about 4 o'clock and have found that I like to wear it between my pants and the belt. I wear a long shirt and it disappears. It is a secondary way for me to carry. With the heat here in the SW, I have been pocket carrying in shorts mostly.

#7 ·
I have a few of them for my J frames, both the clip and snap on IWBs. The thing I like about the clip on is that you can thake the clip off and use it as a pocket holster.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.