Anyone use a Comp-Tac Two O'Clock?

Anyone use a Comp-Tac Two O'Clock?

This is a discussion on Anyone use a Comp-Tac Two O'Clock? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Was thinking about trying appendix carry since I'm in the car a lot and don't really want to do crossdraw. Any thoughts on this holster? ...

Thread: Anyone use a Comp-Tac Two O'Clock?

Question Anyone use a Comp-Tac Two O'Clock?

Was thinking about trying appendix carry since I'm in the car a lot and don't really want to do crossdraw. Any thoughts on this holster? I'm a big fan of Comp-Tac's products and customer service in general.
    Think this rig would be at all comfortable with an 'ultra' sized .45?

In case you don't know the one I'm talking about...here is a picture.

I have this holster and love it and the customer service I experienced buying it - but it has its limits.

Mine is for my G26. It rides well, is fast yet secure, is comfortable all day, and conceals nicely - that is unless I'm sitting. In which case it definitely pokes me and prints badly unless I move it into just the right spot. I'm in decent shape and this isn't a "good life" issue.

I find the printing while seated to be extreme but of course this isn't a problem unless someone I didn't want to know I was carrying is riding as the front seat passenger. I do have to be very "posture aware" when sitting at the coffee shop and such.

I've thought about getting their hook blanks too - I wouldn't mind if it rode a tiny bit lower - it's just what I like.

Hope that helps.

Thanks! I appreciate the review. I'm not really concerned with printing while seated as I'll be in the car...other than that it sounds like something I might try.

I ordered one

I ordered one of these "2 O'clock" appendix holsters and it is en route from Comp Tac now, so I should have it shortly. It is for my Kahr MK9 gun, which has a very short barrel and "two finger" grip. I am hoping that a gun this small will conceal without printing while tucked in the appendix position. I will also try it moved back to the 3:30 position and maybe in crossdraw, to see how it works. I figure that with a gun as small as the MK9, the lack of cant in the holster won't make any difference in crossdraw or at 3:30.

Here is the Kahr I bought it for:

Sponsored Links