Impressed by FIST

Impressed by FIST

This is a discussion on Impressed by FIST within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just received a FIST #8 Close Cropped Shortcut for my XD 9 subcompact and am really impressed. I got the open bottom short model ...

Impressed by FIST

I just received a FIST #8 Close Cropped Shortcut for my XD 9 subcompact and am really impressed. I got the open bottom short model so that it would also fit my service lenght XD's (which it does very well). They say that it should take 3-5 weeks for shipping and I received mine in 3 weeks and 2 days. Very impressive for such a quality holster. The holster is also very well made and uses very nice leather. For $45, it is the best holster deal that I have ever come across. It fits perfectly and rides very close to the body for concealment. If you want a custom holster without the wait and high price, I would highly recommend FIST.
    "To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace" George Washington

+1 ! I have four Fist IWB 1A hybrid holsters for different carry guns of mine. Absolutely top notch, and great service too. The hybrids are kydex inside and leather outside, and can me made for any of their models. Plus, instead of your choice of just black or brown for their leather, they have eight different colors available. They will also do plain kydex too. First rate all the way, highly recommended

VIP Member
    I've got 2 fists and they both took 7 weeks almost to the day. I'm going to call them and ask why you got yours in half the time. I just past 4 weeks on my other holster I ordered from them.
    I love their holsters and even at 7 weeks , it's not bad compared to alot of the other makers. My favorite is my Basic Holster OWB for my 642.

I have been talking about Fist holsters for a long time...I have 2 dozen+ of them...great holster for quality, price, and delivery time...top notch!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I have a Fist pocket holster for my XD 9mm subbie. It is good for my parka in the winter walking the dog. It has a little plastic push thingy to help unholstering that is interesting but it works.

Okay, you guys talked me into it. I just order a Fist #2 Easy-On Holster for my H&K P2000. I'll let you know when it arrives.

Senior Moderator
    pictures !
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    pictures !
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Links