How many holsters do you own per gun? - Page 5

How many holsters do you own per gun?

This is a discussion on How many holsters do you own per gun? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Rustynuts Too many, yet at the same time, not enough! Still looking for that "perfect" one. Of course I'm still waiting for ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How many holsters do you own per gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
    Too many, yet at the same time, not enough! Still looking for that "perfect" one. Of course I'm still waiting for my K&D, UBG, and Tucker so there's hope! Got my K&D email for payment yesterday!
    Rusty, From the time you placed your order and from the time you got your email do you recall the time that had transpired? I have an order with K&D also, just trying to get a feel for where I am at in the pecking order. I know K&D has a statement for lead times on their website, I believe it is 14 to 16 weeks.

Dave

I have 2 Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 Holsters, a commander and a Government size, all of my 1911's share the 2, they are perfect holsters in my opinion!

CAN......... you have ..TOO.. many holsters?

stay alert, lets not all become
    "Any pistol you carry for personal protection is fine.....as long as it starts with a 4 and ends with a 5."

Cody, I believe it was sometime in August, maybe late august. So pretty much on schedule.

OOPS! I misspoke, thought it was K&D, but was trusty old UBG!! That was FAST! Still waiting on K&D.

to damn many its a visious cycle that will never stop, i have atleast 4 for each pistol. since i own 39 1911's alone its a bad thing but my fiancee is just as bad. so its okay, she owns Sig/Sauer's from the P220 all the way to the Sig 210. and its crazy around here with the amount of holsters we own.
    When the dust settles only the prepared will survive.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

remember the only thing common about common sense is that its not that common

Shoot low boys their riding Shetland ponies.

I have no real idea. Today while sorting through some boxes, I found four more holsters that I had completely forgotten about.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

I only have 1 per gun really, and a few that work for multiple guns. Like my G17 holsters usually work (but not always) on my 26, and all my 21 holsters work on my 30. Then there's the smartcarry that just work with pretty much everything but the full size guns. I don't do a whole boatload of holsters myself, but I might venture to get an IWB for the G30 in the future.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

...we are NOT a free people.

Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    4 for my Kahr.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links