High Noon HOlsters anyone?

This is a discussion on High Noon HOlsters anyone? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone own a High Noon holster? I am about to buy the Closing Argument holster and would like to hear any comments. BUT ONLY ...

Thread: High Noon HOlsters anyone?

Member Array Angel in San Antonio's Avatar

High Noon HOlsters anyone?

Does anyone own a High Noon holster?

I am about to buy the Closing Argument holster and would like to hear any comments. BUT ONLY if you have it and have used it. Please don't tell me what you THINK.

thanks

Angel

2. Remove Ads

I ordered mine on June 5th and it is not yet on the cutting floor. Just be aware that it will take 5-6 months to get it.
    As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

I owned the highnoon tailgate holster - which is very close to the CA you are looking at - mine had the extended flap for stability. I sold mine a few weeks after getting it. The holster was just too bulky. The clip that attaches to the flap to make it a tuckable holster caused the holster to bulge out no matter what position I tried. So I said ok, I will just use it with an untucked shirt. Problem was it was not that comfortable - standing not too bad - but sitting for more the 15 or 20 minutes got to be an issue. The quality, craftsmanship & detail were fantastic! The functionality is where it failed me. For IWB I tried several. The best one thus far has been a simple looking holster from Crossbreed - I have that one for my Glock. I just received this morning my MTAC from Com-Tac for my Kel-Tec PF9 after sending my CTAC back. I have had it on about an hour and I hope it improves with break in. The leather on the MTAC is thicker and the entire piece is less flexible due to the interchangeable kydex. You will not wear the MTAC at 3:00 or 3:30 position - have to go further on around. Highnoon makes a great holster - but in my opinion their Tailgate was not a functional holster for day to day use.

I used a High Noon Hidden Ally IWB tuckable for several months. It did the job, and my XD 9 SC was easy to conceal. I eventually switched to a Crossbreed Super Tuck, mainly because I didn't like to have the gun digging into my side.
    "Bad spellers of the world - untie!"

DAV Life member, NRA Life member

Springfield XD 9mm Sub-Compact
    Taurus PT111 Millennium Pro 9mm

I have two - both Split Decisions for my CZ75Compact and one for my Bersa Thunder. They are a very good value for the money. I selected that model mainly because it was a stocked item and had them in my hands in a matter of days. I have since replaced the one for the CZ with a Tucker Texas Heritage, but still use the Bersa on a occasional basis.

They concele pretty well and are very secure.

High Noon

I purchased an IWB High Noon holster earlier this month for my G26 (Split Decision Model). To date I am satisfied with the quality and comfort of the product. I was definitely impressed with the quality of High Noon's fast and accurate response to my order (my model happened to be an "in-stock" item). Still evaluating the product, but based on my business experience with them I would recommend High Noon.

JK

Quote Originally Posted by Angel in San Antonio View Post
    Does anyone own a High Noon holster?

I am about to buy the Closing Argument holster and would like to hear any comments. BUT ONLY if you have it and have used it. Please don't tell me what you THINK.

thanks

Angel
    I have had one (Closing Argument) for 6 months now. It's AWESOME. I just ordered another for my XD45.

re tuckable holsters

i have owned quite a few of these, high noon makes some of the best holsters, but with tuckables, you want the part shank u tuck into to not be on the side of the holster, blade tech makes good ones, i have a galco skyops, and an aker busisnessman, the tucking clamp is tword the rear of the holster, otherwise the holster will be to wide, and will print, check other brands out,although high noon does make as fine holster, just not the tuckable ones...

I've never tried to tuck with this holster. I don't tuck my shirts, I didn't buy it for that. I just liked how deep the holster (pistol) goes inside the waist band. Not much of the pistol sticks up past the belt line. And it's comfortable as hell.

Links