coronado purses

This is a discussion on coronado purses within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; After searching for several months, I finally purchased a coronado leather CC handbag! I really like my new coronado leather purse to carry my sig. ...

Thread: coronado purses

coronado purses

After searching for several months, I finally purchased a coronado leather CC handbag!
    I really like my new coronado leather purse to carry my sig. I had to try several different models but the quality is very nice indeed and it looks just like a regular purse. I often found it challenging to find a CC purse that didn't scream "I'm carry a weapon". Plus my usual attire of a snug tank top and jeans didn't allow for many concealed options.
    Soooo, any women out there looking for a great way to CC, try it!

Lisa

2. Remove Ads

My wife carries in a Coronado purse also...it's a quality product and works well for her.
    "It's a big gun when I carry it, it is also a big gun when I take it out” – Clint Smith

I bought my wife a Coronado purse for Christmas last year, at least I think it was for Christmas...last year. It is a very nice purse for her to carry in and she likes it a lot. She was also concerned about it being big, but this one is a very nice size.

Ron

Shine on...
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 9 Shield
    Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull
    S&W M&P15 Sport;
    Mossberg 590A1

The purses look 'high quality'. I almost bought my wife one, but was a little concerned about not having the gun on her person. Thankfully, she has developed an 'on-board' approach to her CCW...I'm a little more comfortable with that...

You have to do what ever you feel comfortable with...a gun in a purse is better than no gun at all...unless, of course, you are a man...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I have a Coronado purse my hubby bought me. I really like the lock on the zipper. I did have to get a fat boy for everyday use and causal shopping because of the way the strap goes over the head. I was afraid the Coronado purse could be jerked away while shopping as it didn't go on my shoulder and over my head. This is ok because now my Coronado purse is used for more "dress up" occasions and won't get worn out with every day use, though I carried it full time for two years and it doesn't look worn at all.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Can you get longer straps ? As in, to carry strapped over the head and on the opposite shoulder ?

Links