Kydex holster for Kahr PM9?

This is a discussion on Kydex holster for Kahr PM9? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a Triple K Skeleton belt slide holster for a Kahr PM9. The holster is not easy to draw from or reholster with one ...

Thread: Kydex holster for Kahr PM9?

I have a Triple K Skeleton belt slide holster for a Kahr PM9. The holster is not easy to draw from or reholster with one hand and I think it is as broken in as possible. Am considering a Fobus kydex paddle holster but have heard they tend to beat up and scratch guns. Anyone have a recommendation for an easy to draw from holster for the PM9?

I'm using a Crossbreed SuperTuck. I don't have any complaints, but I have not tried a lot of holsters. I do like it better than the Don Hume 715 I got.
    Yo Macklin, great party, but no whiskey. We go home now.

Lead Moderator
    Any holster will wear the finish of a gun. Choosing a holster is a personal thing. What works for some , may not for others.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Get a CompTac Minotaur. Leather inside, kydex outside. You can buy spare kydex shells for other guns. 4 bolts on/off. I just put on a Kahr MK40 shell last night. Here's a pic of my XD40 shell. Only about $70 and quick 1-week shipping! No waiting 3-4months like some other leather makers.

Original

Tail cut off for comfort

Rear view

I highly recommend the Comp-Tac CTAC. It is a great holster for the PM9. And, like it was said earlier, there are not the wait times involved with many other manufacturers. I received mine in under a week from time of ordering.
    Attached Images
    ~~~the biggest deficit of the general public is a lack of personal accountability.. I have no one to blame for my actions, regardless of circumstances, except myself and by the same token I can hold no one else responsible for my protection and well being other than myself~~~

Sponsored Links