Tucker Gunleather's site

This is a discussion on Tucker Gunleather's site within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I don't own one but I always find myself coming back to look at Tucker Gunleather . It is one of the better holster sites ...

Thread: Tucker Gunleather's site

Thumbs up Tucker Gunleather's site

I don't own one but I always find myself coming back to look at Tucker Gunleather. It is one of the better holster sites with a lot of info on it. A man of few words and many great holsters. Here are two nice vids off of the TuckergunleatherBlog.

Making a Pancake holster

Applying a border stamp
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Very nice holsters. I have a great appreaciation for those who perform their life calling doing fine leather work.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I have a few Tucker Holsters. They are superb.
    Dave

I have no experience with them at all. The Texas Heritage IWB looks very nice to me.

Ron
    Shine on...
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 9 Shield
    Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull
    S&W M&P15 Sport;
    Mossberg 590A1

The HF1 Black Cherry looks sweet on my gun belt.
    Sorry no pictures.
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

I use the Texas Heritage and absolutly love it. It is very comfortable and stable. Conceals my kimber UC very well under just a t-shirt (tucked or untucked), the gun just seems to vanish. I also use his IWB single mag pouch on my weak side. Great products and the customer service is very good. Anyone looking for a good holster should definately have Tucker in there list to consider.
    The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference-they deserve a place of honor with all that is good. -George Washington

I can tell you with ZERO hesitation that Tucker Gunleather holsters are worth both every penny spend and worth the wait (which is the only drawback, 4-5 months). I have a Tucker Answer for a P220/P226 which saved me from completely giving up on IWB carry, and my "pride and joy," an HF1 with full crosscut on holster, belt, and ammo pouch. The Answer looked way too wide at first to me, but the wide profile does a great job of spreading the weight over the beltline, instead of at one spot, and I found it created a much more subtle curve of the beltline of my pants (as opposed to looking like an odd tumor on my right hip due to asymmetry). The HF1 looked "bulky" to me at first, too, but seems to do a really amazing job at tilting the butt of my pistol into my side so it doesn't print, but not digging it into my side so it's uncomfortable. His designs are not the cheapest out there, but I will say that the product is higher quality than the price (i.e. you will pay maybe twice as much as a Galco holster, but the holster is four times better than a Galco...which is not a bad product at all...I had several before getting my Tuckers). Every single person who sees my HF1 asks where I got it and can't believe how good it looks. I'll try to get some pics to upload to show what I'm talking about with the profile, too. I know I sound like a infomercial sales cheerleader, but literally can't say enough good things about it. His agent/business rep, Rob Longenecker is a very professional guy to deal with, and is very helpfull...talk with him about what you're looking for and I have no doubt you'll end up glad you did.

Fantastic holsters! I have the Tucker 'The Answer" for my P2000SK:

Rides low so it conceals great. I even like it slightly better than my Milt Sparks VMII:

I'm really happy with all my gear from Tucker. Also glad I got it last year when the wait was 3 weeks for an Answer and 6 for Hf1s. Great quality and customer service.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Question

I wrote Tucker asking if they could make a Cover Up for my Taurus 605 snubby. The response was, if it was the same dimensions as a Smith J frame, then they could.

I'm not a revolver expert, I was hoping they were. Does anyone know if the Taurus 605 and Smith J frame are close enough for a leather holster?

I hope so, as I really like the rig, but don't want to buy something I can't use.

I have 3 of their holsters and they are great! You will not go wrong with them.
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

Links