Comp-Tac 2 O'Clock holster

This is a discussion on Comp-Tac 2 O'Clock holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Has anyone had experience with Com-Tac's new (relatively) 2 O'Clock IWB holster. They say it's intended for carry in the appendix position, and I'd like ...

Thread: Comp-Tac 2 O'Clock holster

Has anyone had experience with Com-Tac's new (relatively) 2 O'Clock IWB holster. They say it's intended for carry in the appendix position, and I'd like to hear from anyone who's used it there.

I'm curious if the single belt clip over the pistol's trigger guard keeps the holster in a straight drop orientation. Anybody?

Thanks.

Gene.
    Gene Charleton

I have one but have not used it. Decided I don't like all Kydex that well down here in Florida!

Don't really think it's worth the price. Spend a little more and get the Minotaur.

Took a look at mine and it definitely holds straight down. Single clip though so could wiggle a bit depending on the belt fit. Clip has two bolts so you could maybe remove one to get some pivot if that's what you want, but probably not recommended. Mine's for a P3AT 2nd gen, unused, if you're interested (for a fair price!)

Thanks, Rusty.

I am considering getting one of these holsters, but I'm a little concerned about the location of the single clip. I'm most concerned about whether its location allows the holster/pistol to rotate on the belt, in other words so that you end up with the rear sight forward and front sight back instead of aligned vertically. I'm sure I didn't explain this well, but maybe you can work out what I'm trying to say.

I hope this works out because I've used one of their CTAC holsters for years and like it very well -- I like their stuff.

I'm considering the holster for a G19, so yours wouldn't work unfortunately.

Thanks again.

Gene.
    Gene Charleton

The only way it will rotate is if the clip slips off the belt. The clip itself is held rigid to the holster by two bolts.

Links