High Noon products??

This is a discussion on High Noon products?? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm considering a High Noon Slide Guard holster and one of their Rock Steady belts. Any experience with these by anyone here? The belt is ...

Thread: High Noon products??

High Noon products??

I'm considering a High Noon Slide Guard holster and one of their Rock Steady belts. Any experience with these by anyone here?

The belt is $99, the literature says they have a synthetic material laminated in between the 2 layers of leather for vertical stability. I'd like to know if this belt warrants the high price. The Beltman has a bull hide belt with a plastic stiffener sewn in between the layers of his belts for $20 less.

Does the Slide Guard holster hug the hip well enough for concealed carry with only an untucked shirt as a cover garment?

Shabo
    Molon Labe / Ron Paul prez '08

2. Remove Ads

I have the slide guard holster for my SA XD-9 SC and yes it does hug the body. I have purchased three holsters from High Noon and all are of good quality and workmanship. I cannot comment on their belt as I do not have one.
    Ralph
    NRA Life Member
    "Don't ever confuse being familiar with being safe."

I have a highnoon Closing Argument for my XD9sc and another on the way for my XD45c. Best holster I've ever used. I really like HN products but if you are not ordering in-stock items, they take a long time to make.

High noon belt

I like their quality, but they are slow, in fact so slow that I lost 75 pounds since ordering my belt. When I asked them if they could swap it, all they said was "congradulations on the diet." I don't suppose you have a 42'' waist?

High Noon makes a decent product, but I find them somewhat high in price, as compared to other makers whose quality is as good or better.
    They are not the only company making a reinforced belt. I've found my standard gun belts to work fine, without the need at an insert. Beltman,K & D, UBG, Andrews and others all make quality belts at a lesser price than High Noon, in my experience.

Thanks to all for the replies. I don't mind waiting for a quality product but I don't want a overly long wait either.

I recently got a gun belt from another holster/belt maker. I thought the belt would be a little stiffer than what I recieved. I've only used it with an IWB holster and it works just fine for that application. I think I'll order a OWB holster from them and see how the current belt works. If it's not stiff enough then I'll look for another.

Shabo
    Molon Labe / Ron Paul prez '08

Links