Bulman Leather - Page 4

Bulman Leather

This is a discussion on Bulman Leather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; When I called to order, spoke with Josh Bulman. Gave me good advice on the holster needed and helpfull, very nice guy. Never trust Paypal ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bulman Leather

Bulman

When I called to order, spoke with Josh Bulman. Gave me good advice on the holster needed and helpfull, very nice guy. Never trust Paypal and order directly. My card will not be charged till shipment, Bulman policy. Apparently, becoming a bad guy for making a quality holster and in demand.

As I told Josh, Hope I receive it by my 65 birthday this December 20 as every month not year counts after then.
    "Politicians and Bureaucrats, depend very much on the complicity of their victims, and like criminals, are flummoxed when we don't play the victim role."

The two holster makers who have delivered for me in the general time frames promised are Sparks and K&D (Kevin Manley.)

The single most important thing to me in dealing with others is that they do what they say they will do. Yes quality is extremely important, but I am not willing to tolerate promise after promise and none kept. No one is that good, and there are some that do what they say.

I also realize something unforeseen can occur. I and others understand those problems. However, a constant string of those makes me think they are just excuses, and not acceptable in the long run.

As far as I am concerned, I am a customer. It is the responsibility of the business to anticipate reasonable delays and problems, build them into the system, and when he makes an estimate stick by it except in an emergency.

Tony's and Kevin are the best I have dealt with, and both make real quality products. I might add without trying to harm anyone, that the maker that in my own experience with his holster, is maybe the absolute best made so many excuses and took so long that I would not deal with him again just for that reason.

I think that there are some craftsmen in the various gun related businesses that are superb craftsmen, but very poor business men. They take on more than they can handle, and promise what they cannot deliver.

I like the way DelFatti does it on his site. His waiting period is much too long for me, but he is a very ethical and honorable man, a superb craftsman, and at least one knows pretty close to what he can expect. One can therefore make a decision as to whether he is willing to wait. He will be pleased with the product when he gets it. I am just not willing to wait over a year for anyone's holster, but I do not blame others for waiting for some who have long waiting periods.

But, promises that are just to placate the customer are totally unacceptable. I also think it is dishonest.

Regards,
    Jerry

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links