Crossbreed Holsters

Crossbreed Holsters

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just a shameless plug for Mark & the Crew @ Crossbreed Holsters. I ordered their supertuck deluxe for my Taurus pt145, and received it less ...

Thread: Crossbreed Holsters

Crossbreed Holsters

Just a shameless plug for Mark & the Crew @ Crossbreed Holsters. I ordered their supertuck deluxe for my Taurus pt145, and received it less than 2 wks later. I can honestly say I've never owned a more comfortable holster. Had it on for about 3 hrs. that night, and I pretty much forgot I had it on. I've never owned a holster that I could say that about. The rough side in doesn't move around, and retension seems just right. I've got a box full of holsters for various guns, but this one won't ever see it. I'm sure that there are other holsters out there that would fit the bill for IWB, but this supertuck is just the cats a** for everything I expect from IWB. It blows the notion that I had that IWB can't be comfortable to work well. Thanks Mark, you got a hell of a nice holster.

+1 for Crossbreed. Although simple in design & looks - I have never worn a more comfortable holster. I have the MTAC for my Kel-Tec PF9 also, and the Crossbreed exceeds it in the comfort category - I will take carrying the bulky Glock in it over the Kel-Tec in the MTAC any day.

Yep, Crossbreed Super Tuck is the most comfortable IWB I've ever worn. I swear by it. Other holsters I've had, I swear AT it...
    "Bad spellers of the world - untie!"

DAV Life member, NRA Life member

Springfield XD 9mm Sub-Compact
    Taurus PT111 Millennium Pro 9mm

I bought a supertuck deluxe for my XD9 subcompact. I received it in 9 days, well ahead of their listed delivery time. It was a Saturday, so I wore it around the house all day and throughout all of the things I did I forgot the gun was there. This was my first time carrying so I was expecting some discomfort but I had none. It was like the holster and gun was supposed to be there. I currently have 2 more crossbreed holsters on order.

I need to order those new clips for my Supertuck, but I haven't gotten around to it. That's my only dislike about the holster, was the clips it came with. Perfectly functional, but not my cup of tea.

Pics????
    CCWINNC

HK P2000 .40SW
    Para Ord Tac 4 .45acp
    XD 9 Service
    XD 9 SC
    Taurus 651 .357 mag

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAngel View Post
    I need to order those new clips for my Supertuck, but I haven't gotten around to it. That's my only dislike about the holster, was the clips it came with. Perfectly functional, but not my cup of tea.
    I agree - the clips the came on my Super Tuck Deluxe stunk - but they have since changed. I went with the Velcro clips and love them. I have not had one single issue with the V clips. As I have said before - if you wear you shirt untucked - it does not matter which clips you use - I just use the V clips to be a little more stealth. Avoid the C clips.

I really love mine as well. It's very comfortable to wear all day long. I also have the qwikclip and SOB holsters from Crossbreed, but this is by far my favorite.

\\ACB
    Springfield XD 40 Tactical, Mossberg 590a1 12 gauge, Springfield MC Operator 1911

Sponsored Links