XD Holsters

This is a discussion on XD Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I need holster Ideas for a XD 45 compact 4" I am leaning toward either Shoulder holster or OWB with FBI Cant....

Thread: XD Holsters

Distinguished Member Array XD 45's Avatar

XD Holsters

I need holster Ideas for a XD 45 compact 4" I am leaning toward either Shoulder holster or OWB with FBI Cant.
    XD .45, Glock 23, Mossberg 590A, M&P 15 Rossi 641, RIA 1911

If You Want To Know The Mind Of A Man Listen To His Words

2. Remove Ads

Kramerleather.com has OWB with FBI cant. I have 2.

I carry my XD45c in a Highnoon Closing Argument. Great holster but they take a while to get made and shipped.

Distinguished Member Array fotomaker57's Avatar
    Check out the K&D Dakota Defender.
    Mike
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

Might want to post this over on XDTalk.com if you haven't already. I bought a crossbreed supertuck from a member over there and love it, although I see you'd rather have an OWB.
    CARRY GUNS:
    S&W 638, Ruger LCP, Kimber Ultra CDP

Brommeland Def Con OWB

I think would work out great! I like the way Gary designed the belt slots! Very unique and holds the gun butt in very close to body because of the belt slot design. (he has a model for both the 4" & 5" XD45's)

Go to his website here and check out the holster and design and see if you like it. (be sure and click on the materials page and you will appreciate his craftsmanship and how he makes his holsters.)

Now since Gary isn't taking any more orders directly from the customer go to Coal Creek Armory and see if they have one in stock for your gun. They are the only stocking dealer of Gary Brommeland holsters! You won't be disappointed! (if they are out of stock... ask when they are expecting their next order... it won't be very long!)

Coal Creeks website is down temporarily, but they have the front page up with their address and phone number!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by XD 45 View Post
    I need holster Ideas for a XD 45 compact 4" I am leaning toward either Shoulder holster or OWB with FBI Cant.
    I have a Blackhawk CQC serpa withe both the paddle and belt attachment that I'm trying to sale if your interested, If so send me a message and we will come up with a good price.

Galco makes a really nice leather OWB holster with a forward cant on it, the 'concealable belt holster'.

K&D Eagle defender or Laredo defender are both OWB and are fantastic. I have one of his IWB and love it. I have friends who have the Eagle and the Laredo and they swear by them. Kevin makes great holsters, and you can't go wrong with any of them.

Links