Kramer or Bulman or Nossar?

This is a discussion on Kramer or Bulman or Nossar? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am looking for a custom leather holster for my HK P2000sk. I have a VMII for it but I can't get comfortable with that ...

Thread: Kramer or Bulman or Nossar?

Kramer or Bulman or Nossar?

I am looking for a custom leather holster for my HK P2000sk. I have a VMII for it but I can't get comfortable with that type of design. I also have a comp-tac infidel for it which is great, but I want custom leather. I am looking at the Kramer IWB-3, the Bulman TSAP, and the Nossar IWB-III. Anyone have any of these holsters and how do you like them. Any idea on the wait times from each. I don't think Nossar gun leather is taking orders right now, but I could go on a waiting list.

2. Remove Ads

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    I've got a Kramer for my USP Compact it moves and I don't really care for it. Not sure which one it is but i know its horse hide, I got it with the gun got a matching single mag carrier with it. I would love to have a VMII for it. Your not a LH by any chance are you? It looks alot like this one http://www.kramerleather.com/product...&categoryID=23
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Rob, that is the Kramer holster I was looking at. I want it to be able to move slightly when I sit down, but I don't want to constantly be adjusting it. Anyway, I got my VMII from Lightning Arms, they have some in stock.

I tried a Kramer holster once, it was OWB though, I did not care for it very much. I would go with Bulman or Nossar, they both make some great leather but it will be a long wait. You could check out K&D also, Kevin makes some really great rigs.

i have the same Kramer HorseHide IWB i bought 10yrs ago and i still use it every day, it does give but i dont have to readjust it all the time, i also have a VMII, and i'm not to fond of it yet. too stiff doesnt flex enough for my taste maybe when it gets broken in it will be better.
    When the dust settles only the prepared will survive.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

remember the only thing common about common sense is that its not that common

Shoot low boys their riding Shetland ponies.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by fairway1 View Post
    Rob, that is the Kramer holster I was looking at. I want it to be able to move slightly when I sit down, but I don't want to constantly be adjusting it. Anyway, I got my VMII from Lightning Arms, they have some in stock.
    Thanks I already have 2 VMII one for my SIG 228 and One for my G19. I was just wondering if you were LH and wanted to trade.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

I would also be interested in your P2000sk VM2 if your wanna get rid of it and if you're a lefty. :)

Sorry guys, I'm right handed, and not getting rid of the vmII just yet.

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    I own all three of these rigs, the Bulman and Nossar for 1911s and approx four of the Kramers for S&W semis. The Kramers in horsehide are very well built, comfortable holsters and I like the fact that you can adjust them to fit different size belts, another plus is delivery is usually in under a month. If I was to compare the Kramer to another holster on the market it would be an Alessi PCH. As I type this I am wearing my Nossar IWBIII in horsehide which I absolutely love and is my favorite IWB. It's so thin that other holster makers could not belive it was horsehide! Comfortable, the cant is excellent, I could go on an on. Delivery from Alex used to run two or three months and thats from Peru! Unfortunately, he has developed a big following and now he will take your name and then contact you when it's time to build your rig which could be some time. In terms of comparison there is none it's that good IMO. The Bulman is a great rig and again compares to Lou's PCH, long delivery times and poor communivation from what I have been reading. Personally, I would buy the Kramer get on the list for the Nossar and then sell the Kramer when you get it.

Thank you for the very informative post, exactly the kind of info I was looking for.

I keep going back to Kramer

I find that while Greg Kramer's holsters aren't as polished up as some others, they are VERY durable and always fit properly. I've bought other brands, but I seem to always go beck to Kramer to get a holster that I will use every day.

I have purchased a couple of Kramer holsters and like their quality. Kramer has a shorter delivery time. I would select a Kramer because I hate to wait and just do not want to get into a long delay in getting a holster from a smaller manufacturer. Smaller holtster manufactuers may mean well, but the fact that most of them are behind the eight ball with back orders is simply unacceptable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    I tried a Kramer holster once, it was OWB though, I did not care for it very much. I would go with Bulman or Nossar, they both make some great leather but it will be a long wait. You could check out K&D also, Kevin makes some really great rigs.
    +1 on the K&D Holster.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Links