Defensive Carry banner

New Holster Maker

6K views 37 replies 23 participants last post by  JerryM 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Sorry But, I'm not seeing or mouse finding a product link on that page anywhere. Only:

Carryconcealed.com Missouri Carry HandGun Laws Missouri CCW

And even they are overlapped by your text which is showing as incomplete.

#7 ·
Page worked fine for me ( firefox ). The photography of products does need some work tho , and i know how difficult it can be to get a quality webpage up that will work in all browsers . Anyway welcome to the forum as a holster maker and hoping all the best for you .

#8 ·
Well Here Is How I Am Seeing It

Minus the checkerboard pattern which is there since I photographed my monitor. But, the holster pics are squashed and everything is overlapped and there is no products link that I can find anywhere.

#12 ·
lol qk glad your curiosity is now satisfied, it woulda drove me nutts also by the way .

#14 ·
Wasn't sure what to make of the holsters ... looks like they are sprayed with glitter ... I'll remember them if I want to buy my niece a holster for her Walther P22.

Not sure what the deal is with holster makers and their websites ... just about every holster website on the internet looks like it was designed and put together by a blind child as a 'first try'.

#15 ·
Redo the pictures - your pixels are showing.:gah: It looks like you might have some good products. Let me recommend godaddy.com - inexpensive and comes with software to design your own website. The eCrater store is not that fluid. First impressions mean alot - but if you build it (or rebuild it)- I bet they will come. Also, please give us a customer list - just a few. We like a warm fuzzy feeling.

#16 ·
I happen to think the holsters look great. When you get an IWB model I'll give it a try.

And I do apologize for the rather rude comments made by one of our members. Most of us aren't like that, I promise.

#17 ·
Nice holsters at a very reasonable price.
You do need a list of the guns you can make holsters for.

None of my handguns are listed.

#27 ·
I know there are quite a few people who are looking and even more who will be looking for IWB holsters for the Walther PPS. There are very few available. If you have a great product you could probably corner that market for awhile.

#23 ·
Roy
Welcome aboard. Glad to have another from the show me state with us. Especially from the SW part of the state. Oh almost forgot to say nice looking holsters also.
Mike

#25 ·
I have read the review, but has anyone on here ever bought a Roy Weber holster? I like to here from them on what they think of the quality. Not trying to knock your work Mr. Weber just like to see how others feel. One of your customers I know is not happy with the quality of their holster. I like to hear a review from the members on this forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.