Kudos to Kramer!

Kudos to Kramer!

This is a discussion on Kudos to Kramer! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had an interesting, but positive experience I felt I should pass along. Last week I was cruising Ebay for holsters. Being a lefty I ...

Thread: Kudos to Kramer!

Thumbs up Kudos to Kramer!

I had an interesting, but positive experience I felt I should pass along. Last week I was cruising Ebay for holsters. Being a lefty I usually don't find much of interest at the gun shows. I found a left handed Kramer MSP listed for a Sig P220 with an opening bid of under $20. I checked the Kramer web site and the list price is over $100! I couldn't resist. For those that arent familiar with that model it is a leather paddle holster with a thumb break. The paddle also has a belt loop that you can use for added security it you feel you need it. After winning the auction I found out the seller was Will Kramer! I immediately e-mailed my wife and friend to tell them I hoped I didn't love the holster so much I would want to buy another, because Will would know me as a cheap ******* that thinks his holster is only worth $20! Well, the holster arrived in the mail yesterday, and I had to immediately try it on. The only problem was the holster didn't fit my P220! After engaging a few more brain cells I figured out that Will had sent me the wrong holster. It fit my P228 perfectly! I e-mailed Will and told him about the mix up. I also told him that conveniently I did have a pistol it fit perfectly, and if it wasn't a problem for him ( inventory/another customer waiting for it) I would be happy to keep it. Will answered the e-mail promptly and was very apologetic and gave me the impression that he really wanted to make things right. I told him it was not a big deal to me, and we decided I would just keep this one. He said when ever I am ready to order another holster for my full sized pistols, or any other product from him he will make sure to take care of me for being so understanding. I can't remember the last time I got this kind of customer service! I would understand being treated like this if I was paying retail for his product, but for what I paid for it?? As soon as the budget allows I plan to take him up on his offer and order another MSP from him. The holster rides closer than my Galco paddle does, and the paddle has leather against your skin as opposed to plastic. A couple of minutes after slipping it on, I don't even feel it anymore. If anyone out there is looking for a paddle holster you should really take a look at this one!
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

I have 2 Kramer belt scabbards with FBI cant and like them. They have treated me well.

VIP Member
    I purchased 3 MSP paddle holsters for S&W19s a few months ago. Couldn't be happier with them. Fast turnaround, good product, not insanely expensive - what's not to like?
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

VIP Member
    I picked up a Kramer Belt Scabbard on e-bay... awesome holster!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Just recieved my order for a left handed Scabbard w/FBI cant holster to fit a BUll Dog Pug - Christmas present for my step dad. It looks fantastic. I am going to order an OWB for my 1911

Links