Defensive Carry banner

KD Holster options

3K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  Trebla 
#1 ·
I understand from other threads that he is super busy, so I thought I would try this approach.

Does anyone know the different types of Exotic Skin leather he can get? I know he can get shark, elephant and gator from other posts but I was wondering if there were more.

I sent him an email, but like I said I'm sure he is super busy and hasn't checked his email yet so I didn't want to bother him.

#4 ·
I don't know every exotic that Kevin offers, but I know from contacting him when I made my order that he offers:

stingray, beavertail, elephant trunk (which is different in texture from regular elephant hide) and I've seen pictures of his holsters with ostrich and snake skin. All this in addition to the hides you already mentioned.

I'd be very interested in knowing what other exotics he offers, just out of curiosity at this point. Give us an update when you hear from him please.

#6 ·
XD45Golfer:

To my knowledge I did not receive your email, so let me try and answer your question here. We have on hand the following:

Stingray
Elephant Body
Elephant Trunk
Ostrich Body
Ostrich Shin
Alligator
Bullfrog
Anaconda
Beavertail
Karung Snake
Rattlesnake
Lizard
Eel
Shark

There may be a couple of others that I'm not remembering at the moment. Was there something in particular that you were looking for?

#8 ·
Give him a call and visit , you will find him both personable and professional . I had a strange need on a strange gun and about 10 or 15 minutes on the phone and he not only understood what i needed but offered suggestions on how better to achive it than i had in mind . I still await the finished product , but with confidince it will be well rendered art in leather .

#21 ·
You can probably order the holster and let Kevin know you are undecided about the which exotic trim you want. That way you will be in line and when your holster comes up you can tell Kevin what exotic you want. That gives you a couple of months decide, in the mean time you will be in line.

#12 ·
Kevin definitely does great work, my Eagle defender is my main carry rig now. Here it is, its black with mahogany ostrich. Can't remember if it is body or leg ostrich hide, can anybody tell? :embarassed:

#16 ·
I have an Eagle Defender like Kevin's but with shark and cowhide in black on order. I expect it within the next couple of weeks.

Ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.