Opinion of Crossbreed Super Tuck

This is a discussion on Opinion of Crossbreed Super Tuck within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just received my Tennessee carry permit and I am seriously considering the Crossbreed Super Tuck holster for my new J-Frame S&W. Is anyone using ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinion of Crossbreed Super Tuck

I just received my Tennessee carry permit and I am seriously considering the Crossbreed Super Tuck holster for my new J-Frame S&W. Is anyone using this holster and what is you opinion as to usability and comfort. I am currently using a Desantis Nemisis, but I would like a good quality IWB rig.

I use the Nemisis sometimes for pocket carry w/my Kel-Tec PF9. The Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe is by far the most comfortable holster I have worn. It is simple in design and comes with a warranty if it ever fails. I also have the Comp-Tac MTAC - not near as comfortable as the Crossbreed. I think Mark offers trial period on the Crossbreed. I utilize my Crossbreed with my Glock & love it.

I never tuck, but it's a fine holster. Some may argue that there are betters, but I doubt there many better deals for the money.
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

I wear bib overalls every day and have never been accused of being a slave to fashion. I found it hard to find something that worked with my bibs until I found the Crossbreed IWB holster. If I lost it tomorrow I'd order one the same day. It works for me and is very comfortable. It even works when I'm wearing jeans or going to church. I did accidentally break one of the belt loops and when I email them they had new ones to me in the next days mail. Good people and easy to work with and well worth the money. Which is much less then most custom holsters.

Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

I also Have a new cross breed holster. I use it on a full size pistol. I feel confident using it working at a hospital.
    To close for missiles, switching to guns.

I've used the Crossbreed Supertuck for my Kahr P45 on a daily basis. It's a good holster.
    The Edge ... there's no honest way to describe it. The only ones who know where it is have gone over.

Just received one this week. I have been using it the last few days for carrying my PM9 while at work. I usually don't tuck, but I need to at times. It is working out real well. Very comfortable once you find the right position. I got mine in less than one week from ordering.

I carry my full size 1911 in the supertuck deluxe. Its the most comfortable IWB holster i've ever worn. Even with jeans and a T shirt my .45 disappears.

I strap on my CrossBreed with G29 at 7:30 am and take it off at 11:00 pm with few thoughts about it in between.

Been doing this every single day since I purchased it. I now have 10 unused holsters...what am I goin to do with them?
    "If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men." Romans 12:18
    ...if not...be prepared to meet Mr.10mm, .45, .40 or any one of their little brothers.

ridurall, do you wear pants under your bibs, or just a belt around your waist under there? Just asking cause I would think just the belt with no belt loops would slip, turn, and slide all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by huntemup View Post
    ridurall, do you wear pants under your bibs, or just a belt around your waist under there? Just asking cause I would think just the belt with no belt loops would slip, turn, and slide all over the place.
    I strap it on just like anyother belt without the use of belt loops. I never have a problem with it moving. Of course I'm a bit fat and that helps hold things in place. Probably 3 times a day I might adjust my holster under my bibs but that is it.
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

On Sale !

Crossbreed Super Tuck will be on sale, 20% off!

Damn!

Too bad my "love handles" interfere with the re-holstering on my SuperTuck. The sweat shield folds over the holster opening>nothing a lil trim won't fix.

I prefer the MTAC for comfort, just because the leather backing is a lil more sturdy IMHO.
    Why is it that you always find things at the last place you looked?
    Because when you find something-you stop looking-Mooch

Thumbs up

I really love mine, and it's very comfortable. I carry around 3:00 with a XD 40 Tactical. It doesn't shift around, and the weight distributes fairly well. The 20% off sale going on right now is a pretty impressive deal, all the more reason to purchase. :)

\\ACB
    Springfield XD 40 Tactical, Mossberg 590a1 12 gauge, Springfield MC Operator 1911

I just ordered one tonight for my Kahr K40, pretty sweet deal with 20% off. Anyone know what the wait time is?

Ed
    US Navy Retired Silent Service

The real test of a man is not when he plays the role he wants for himself, but when he plays the role destiny has for him.
    Vaclav Havel

Senior Member Array SilenceDoGood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fsufanaz View Post
    I just ordered one tonight for my Kahr K40, pretty sweet deal with 20% off. Anyone know what the wait time is?

Ed
    A week-two weeks after order I beleive. I understand the beauty of crossbread is its simplicity and comfort, my question is: How is the weapon retention on the super tuck? I do alot of running/jumping/skipping.. maybe not skipping but i'm still young and defenitly super active, its not going to fall out on me is it??
    "A government is like fire, a handy servant, but a dangerous master." -- George Washington

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links