Minotaur problem....kinda

This is a discussion on Minotaur problem....kinda within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; First off let me say that I LOVE this holster. However, I was curious if anyone else has run into this. I was changing the ...

Thread: Minotaur problem....kinda

First off let me say that I LOVE this holster. However, I was curious if anyone else has run into this. I was changing the cant of the holster which I've done a couple of times before with no problem. This time, however, one of the screws kept spinning. What was happening was that the female reciever that the set screw screws into was loose inside and just turned with the screw. I was able to kinda remedy it by squeezing the leather around the female reciever to try and hold it place, but I wasn't able to get it as tight as the other side.

Anyone else experience that?

The teeth for the female portion sounds like is not biting into the leather. If you remove these many times I could see losing enough leather to cause that problem. Otherwise a soft tap on the back of the female side to cause it to bite the leather again should be all that is needed. I know Comp-Tac would be more than willing to help you out if we can't.

Yeah, I'll shoot them an email tonight and see if they have a suggestion

Sponsored Links