Ranger Gun Leather

This is a discussion on Ranger Gun Leather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone here know how to get in contact with Greg from Ranger Gun Leather? I'm still waiting on a holster and the website is ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ranger Gun Leather

Ranger Gun Leather

Does anyone here know how to get in contact with Greg from Ranger Gun Leather? I'm still waiting on a holster and the website is now gone. I talked with drcmg before starting this thread and he agreed that it was okay as long as we talk strictly about contact information.

So, if anyone has a good current contact address, email, or number that would be great.

Thanks!
    ...He suggested that "every American citizen" should own a rifle and train with it on firing ranges "at every courthouse." -Chesty Puller

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    For those who might not remember, the person Sam is trying to get info on is Greg Dunn of Ranger Gun Leather in Conroe, TX. I know of a couple of other members who are in Sam's position as well. If anyone has any info on how to contact Greg please provide it.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

He has $60 of my money..:(

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    The Address that I've been sending to is; 2205 N. Frazier St. #15
    Conroe Texas,77303

I'm afraid we are up a creek as I have not heard anything from him since he said my stuff was ready to send in Dec. 06. Maybe he will come thru.
    He has my money too.
    We will be much better off when we learn to deal with things as they really are, instead of how we wish them to be!

I looked up his domain registration and found this as his admin contact number. Hope it helps:

‘‘To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.’’

— George Mason

He has my money too.

Thanks for the number and address. Hopefully something pans out.
    ...He suggested that "every American citizen" should own a rifle and train with it on firing ranges "at every courthouse." -Chesty Puller

Well good luck, I'm also one of those who had his money taken by this guy. Never got anywhere with emails and no response to letter I sent. I no longer have the address, as I've given up. Maybe one day a holster will appear in my mail box, but I'm not holding me breathe. Last time I pay in advance with anything other than a credit card.

I know Gregg is a LEO and what he has done is no less than theft. I have an old email account of his but doesn't seem to be valid now.

I'd bet that if someone was good at searching the net to find someone they could come up with the department he works for. Better yet, I'd call the local Sheriff's dept that is near he home address or whatever address this is 2205 N. Frazier St. #15
    Conroe Texas,77303
    and see if the Sheriff either know's Gregg or can track him down. I would also file formal complaints with the AG of Texas and have them also investigate his business.

Just because he promised to deliver on all orders doesn't mean he ever will and how long of a wait without contact or a holster does it have to be to start legal proceedings against him. The AG will investigate this especially if as many as possible band together and form a list of the ones he has ripped off and send it in to the AG. There is strength in numbers as well as makes this much more interesting for them to look into.

Good luck with this, I will also look through my records (I actually did get a holster from Gregg) and see if I have anything more or different than what has been posted here already.

Distinguished Member Array mavrik46's Avatar
    Please disregard my previous post. I just found out that it is not right. Sorry for any confusion.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rathos View Post
    I looked up his domain registration and found this as his admin contact number. Hope it helps:

That number belongs to Txu Communications Telephone Company. Evidently his ISP.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

VIP Member
    The address that is provided when you do a WhoIs of the website is:
    Gregory Dunn
    2205 North Frazier St. Apt 15
    Conroe, TX 77303

I did a search and found this info about the apartment complex. You might check there. If he is no longer living there you might get a new address.

Sunpark Apartments
    2205 North Frazier Street
    Conroe, TX 77303-1700
    Phone: (936) 760-1066
    George

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrik46 View Post
    Please disregard my previous post. I just found out that it is not right. Sorry for any confusion.
    Since it proved to not be him, I removed your previous post so the search engines don't pick it up.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Distinguished Member Array mavrik46's Avatar
    Thanks Bumper. I found out it wasn't him after talking with George on the phone last night. Sorry for any confusion I might have caused.

I am also waiting for 3 holsters that were paid in advance and it's a shame as the one holster I did get is very nicely done. As for Greg being a LEO I think he is with the Border Patrol or Homeland Security. I do not know this for sure but fron the E-mails I got from him over 1 year ago that is what he hinted at. At this point in time I have just about given up on ever seeing my products and have written it off to bad judgement on my part.
    Gun Control: What a long strange trip it's been

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links