Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; There aren't too many holsters for my FN FNP-9, and after reading great reviews on the Crossbreed I was pretty excited! I already had a ...

Thread: Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe

Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe

There aren't too many holsters for my FN FNP-9, and after reading great reviews on the Crossbreed I was pretty excited!

I already had a Bladetech UCH, which was a bit uncomfortable for me, probably because I am a pretty small build at 5'11 and 155lbs. After used to waiting 6 weeks like I did for my Bladetech I was suprised that I got it in around a week!!!

And holy crap! I have to say people weren't exaggerating when they mentioned just how comfortable this holster really is, it's a WHOLE new world of carry for me now! No more constant adjustments, it CONCEALS better on my body, and I feel no bulges. I could wear this thing all day and be happy.

One thing I did do, and this is just personal preference, was bust out the wifes old dryer (they make some crazy lookin dryers these days too btw lol), heat it up, and made it a little bit tighter.

Great job Crossbreed!

PICS:

Last edited by garn; December 3rd, 2007 at 10:45 PM.
    Obama didn't get elected to warranty your muffler. He's here to warranty your life.

2. Remove Ads

I worked all day with my Sig .40 under my bib overalls in a Crossbreed holster. I know what you mean. You can almost forget you've got a gun on. For the money it's one of the best deals out there. Sure it's not as pretty as a fancy tooled leather rig and I don't get the satisifaction of knowing a horse was killed to make it but it's a great holster anyway.
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

Quote Originally Posted by ridurall View Post
    I worked all day with my Sig .40 under my bib overalls in a Crossbreed holster. I know what you mean. You can almost forget you've got a gun on. For the money it's one of the best deals out there. Sure it's not as pretty as a fancy tooled leather rig and I don't get the satisifaction of knowing a horse was killed to make it but it's a great holster anyway.
    I believe I read one of your posts, which helped lead me towards the crossbreed. I agree, all function, which is what a gun holster should be imo!

I see your signature there, I have a Keltec PF9, and I see you have a p3at. Interesting situation with the Skyy and all, they do look quite nice, what are your impressions after a little bit of range time?
    Obama didn't get elected to warranty your muffler. He's here to warranty your life.

+1.

Links