Tt Gunleather!!

Tt Gunleather!!

This is a discussion on Tt Gunleather!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just got my new 1911 holster from TT Gunleather. It is the most comfortable holster ever! It is very well made and I can ...

Thread: Tt Gunleather!!

Tt Gunleather!!

I just got my new 1911 holster from TT Gunleather. It is the most comfortable holster ever! It is very well made and I can switch out the loops if need be. I must say I was very skeptical but I am going to be ordering one for my 226 and if I can talk him into it making one for my Beretta. I wish I could take better pics, because this holster is a piece of art. Tim Thurner really knows what he is doing and I would recommend his work over anything else I have seen (and I know I might get flamed for this but even over anything milt sparks makes!)

http://www.ttgunleather.com/
    Last edited by Captain Crunch; December 6th, 2007 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Added link
    ‘‘To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.’’

— George Mason

JD
    Administrator
    We got Lima's in today, I'll be taking some comparison picks of the TT rig and my VMII (which Lima should no longer be stealing ).

I like the double stitching closer to the body, what I'm not overly fond of yet is that the sweat shield and reinforced area kind of bulge out and is thicker in terms of width away from the body, compared to the VMII.

But for the price being under $70 with a 3 week wait, it's hard to complain.

The leather itself is pretty darn good, with only one slight imperfection on the sweat sheild.

The curved sweat shield is nice for getting a firm grip from the draw, however, as it as not as tightly molded as the VMII, it's not as C&L friendly as you actually have to get your thumb in between the sweat shield and the firearm to get a high-thumb grip, and get your thumb on top of the safety, on the VMII my thumb will ride between the shield and my body and fall right to the safety after drawing.

Oh well, you'll get what I'm saying after I take the pics tomorrow or Friday.

Overall I am very pleased with the workmanship holster and the quick turnaround time, but as is the case with holsters, only time worn will tell the true tale.

Sponsored Links