Need help with holster

Need help with holster

This is a discussion on Need help with holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am starting to like kydex. I had a ctac for my glock but boy boy the price went way to high for me. ($75.00? ...

Thread: Need help with holster

Need help with holster

I am starting to like kydex. I had a ctac for my glock but boy boy the price went way to high for me. ($75.00? ) Well I am looking for something like that but not so hard on the pockets. I am looking to get a holster for both of my guns. I have a Kimber Ultra Carry II and a Taurus PT145. Can someone help or point me to the right person? Thanks
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

VIP Member
    I have a Comp-Tac "Infidel" with the single belt clip that was surprisingly nice to carry my P-220 in... a smaller 1911 would be even nicer I think. I suggest that you give them a look.

Still, the price is up there a bit at $50.00. But worth it!

UPDATE: Pics with P220R Carry

ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Sponsored Links