Defensive Carry banner

3913 pocket carry - holster?

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  caminoman 
#1 ·
Hello folks...this seems like a dumb request, but do any of you carry a 3913 in a pocket? I would like to find a pocket holster for it but am having no luck.

What do you use?

#4 ·
I have a 3913 and a 908 and I agree they are a bit big for pocket carry largely because of barrel length. This all coming from a guy that can pocket carry a 3 inch 1911.

#3 ·
Say, Jarhead, that micro looks good. I will keep it in mind. I can fit a sig 229 in the front pocket, or a 245, but they shift around too much. Plus, they snag on the hammers. Thats why i got the 3913. It should be here by the end of the week. After i find some mags and wring it out I will have a pretty good Idea what to do with it. I do like that micro.

#8 ·
If a sig 228 and 229 fit my pocket then a 3913 should also fit. There was once a time that it would not, but I have lost my girley figure and 52 inch waist pants come with big, big, pockets. In fact, the j-frame in a Kramer shifts around all over the place!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.