Brommeland Update, part 2

This is a discussion on Brommeland Update, part 2 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Spoke very briefly to Gary last night. Let's say things could be better, but he is hanging in there with getting the shop goin'. Due ...

Thread: Brommeland Update, part 2

Brommeland Update, part 2

Spoke very briefly to Gary last night. Let's say things could be better, but he is hanging in there with getting the shop goin'. Due to his remote location, the phone company up there has had a hard time establishing service to his building. When the phone company tried to dual service both locations (office in town and new shop), they dropped the office service, along with his DSL. So, he was without communications both voice and data for a while. He asked if I could pass along this info, along with a 'thanks' for all your support and patience. We should be hearing from him soon.

Dan

2. Remove Ads

DC Founder
    Thanks, Dan, been wondering how he was doing up there. We'll look for him when we see him
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Oh geeze..

Maybe he could try smoke signals?

Living in the country is hard technology wise. I live in rural WV, and across the 4 lane highway, they get broadband from Verizon. The company, however, won't bring broadband to my side of the highway because they say there wouldnt be enough people subscribe to it.

Hey Lawrence!

Smoke signals would be an improvement over BellSouth, thus far. Maybe you're onto something there, buddy. The office has a phone once again, 423.733.9257. If anyone needs to get in touch w/ me, please leave a message - I check 'em as often as I can (when I'm not up to my butt in mud, concrete dust, saw dust and bugs.)
    We'll be open later this week. I'll check in as soon as I can. Thanks again, folks. I REALLY appreciate the support.

Distinguished Member Array JerryM's Avatar
    Any Update?
    Jerry

Anyone know any updates, I am anxious to get my belt and holsters.....

It appears that the hurricane is going to go up into Tennessee. I hope Gary is not bothered by either the water or possible tornados. It would be good to know how he is doing. I hate to call as Iknow he is up to his neck in problems with the weather and getting his shop going.

Maybe he will post here or on his site, and give us some indication of how he is doing and delivery estimates.

Jerry

Hope things are OK, I have been waiting since March of last year and can't wait to see his work. I hear it is really nice stuff.

BTT
    Jerry

I left a message for Gary several weeks ago. No answer. I think that he should have stayed in Florida... I have two of his MaxCon V's and wanted another for my P-12. I ended up getting a WS-1 from Lightning Arms Sports. Very nice people to deal with. Their service is top notch.

Hope all is well with Gary. He's a good guy too. His work is among the best that I've seen.....

Links